Malott got that young ass whooping all rising stars need

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I picked Mike but Im glad Magny pulled it off.

This gives me Hernandez- Cowboy vibes. You never underestimate your opponent or come in arrogant like that.

You can't underestimate a vet. Shit like that can happen. Dope to see he did this shit in front of Canada Boy's home crowd too.

The savvy vet getting two checks babyyy

Great comparison. Mallot even looks like alex

I picked Mike but Im glad Magny pulled it off.

This gives me Hernandez- Cowboy vibes. You never underestimate your opponent or come in arrogant like that.

You can't underestimate a vet. Shit like that can happen. Dope to see he did this shit in front of Canada Boy's home crowd too.

The savvy vet getting two checks babyyy
I haven't been paying attention to any of the press conferences. Was mallot talking mad shit like Hernandez was?

My mind went to Rory beating Condit for 2 rounds and losing it in the last seconds. Ironically also a Canadian losing in Canada.

He'll learn and grow.

Sometimes the hardest fights to win are the ones you’re “supposed” to. He’s the up and coming prospect fighting an old vet, it’s obviously a platform for him to shine and get ranked. he had a lot of pressure on him to perform, it being in Canada was probably the worst thing for him cause he felt compelled to win in an exciting way and gassed trying.

Back