Magomed Magomedov, Magomed Magomedkerimov, or Magomed Umalatov — who is better prospect brather

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
All three are fighting this weekend.

Magomedov (18-1) has win over Petr Yan

Magomedkerimov (27-5) is currently 10-0 with the PFL promotion

Umalatov (10-0) with 10 finishes and is a star pupil of Khabib

That beast in the pic wins a belt with two weeks training.

and then you got Hasbulla Magomedov this is the real money fight brather

eca23-16231648925479-800.jpg

So I believe Magomed just means Muhammad. The caucuses are deeply religious and very strongly muslim so that's why everyone names their kids Magomed.

I mean, I'd love to see them all in the UFC. All really solid fighters, I wouldn't call Magomedkerimov or Magomedov prospects, they're bona-fide fighters who are very good at their craft and would threaten high in their divisions. Umalatov is a prospect, I think he can do very well as well.

So I believe Magomed just means Muhammad. The caucuses are deeply religious and very strongly muslim so that's why everyone names their kids Magomed.
Yes,but its still so bloody lame. Its like if they just named everyone Nigel.

I honestly can’t even keep track of this shit anymore. It’s like everybody in North America being named John Johns.

Wait until Magomedkhabib Kadimagomedov makes the transition to MMA.. lmao
When I see pictures I can usually place them. But the name thing is ridiculous. It’s like they don’t even try. Like George Foreman naming all his boys George.

Yes,but its still so bloody lame. Its like if they just named everyone Nigel.
Yeah, I think it's lame too. I like creative names, like Movlid Khaybulaev or Abdulrashid Sadulaev. A lot of the naming conventions in the region seem to be like if everyone in the west named their kids Jesus Jesus, Jesus De Jesus, Jesus Christiansen, Christian De Jesus, like no one does that. But over there it's considered trendy evidently.

Reactions: HHJ
Wait until Magomedkhabib Kadimagomedov makes the transition to MMA.. lmao

One could think this was a joke, but the funniest part is that this is a real person.

<36>

Dude's name literally sounds like a parody.

All three are fighting this weekend.

Magomedov (18-1) has win over Petr Yan

Magomedkerimov (27-5) is currently 10-0 with the PFL promotion

Umalatov (10-0) with 10 finishes and is a star pupil of Khabib

Magomedov's "win" over Yan was about as deserved as Machida's "win" over Shogun for those who've never seen it.

Back