Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the kid is just standing there and the old guy singles him out and beats the drum in his face. Like what is the kid supposed to do? At least he smiled.
Yeah. I'm actually pretty annoyed. It's messed up to throw this kid's face out into the public sphere under such a blatant mischaracterization.

Last edited:
That's why I changed my post, he shouldn't have walked over to those brats.

Why are they brats? When an old Native American dude that you dont know comes up to you and starts singing and beating a drum, a culture you are not familiar with, what are you supposed to do? The kid was smiling awkwardly because he didn't know what to do. It would've been rude of him to just walk away. He was turning and laughing back at his friends because he clearly does not understand what's going on and his impulse is to laugh it off. The boys were CLEARLY singing along with them, in good spirits when they walked on over.

How does this make them "brats?"

Ooh, plot twist. And more likely, white people usually aren't that brazen.

for the record, indigenous peoples of the united states look very similar racially to what White Americans think of as "Mexicans". So it is very possible that those boys were yelling that because of the Native veteran's race. In other words, if you are indigenous racially, a sizable portion of the united states populace will question your status as an american. I have Native American friends who have been called "mexican" because of the way they look.

Like hell they do, quite easily distinguishable. A Mexican with strong Native DNA is very evident, but a full Native is hard to confuse for a Mexican.

When I had first seen this video today, I was like "What the fuck? Fuck those spoiled brats, and especially fuck that smug bastard in the red hat"

Then I seen the unedited full video along with the video of the Indian going out of his way to approach the kids and target that one kid and beat his drum in his face and I changed my opinion of this.

Ooh, plot twist. And more likely, white people usually aren't that brazen.

Like hell they do, quite easily distinguishable. A Mexican with strong Native DNA is very evident, but a full Native is hard to confuse for a Mexican.
Mexicans and Mexican Americans range from little to full native blood.

I swear the media and the left are itching for a race war. I dont understand what this fascination is with them trying to find a racist narrativd in everything.

Yeah. I'm actually pretty annoyed. It's messed up to throw this kid's face out in the public sphere under such a blatant mischaracterization.

You should have seen the death threats people were making online towards that kid, who literally did nothing wrong.

Was this a school event??? If not the school can’t really do much about it.

That kid is a cunt......buuuuut if the guy has the right to sing then the kid has a right to stare at him, there was no violence.

The school is private so they absolutely can. If they feel their students are not upholding the school's values (whatever the fuck that means) they can expel them.

Mexicans and Mexican Americans range from little to full native blood.

For the most part they are extraordinarily easy to distinguish. White people that have never been around either may get them mixed up.

When I had first seen this video today, I was like "What the fuck? Fuck those spoiled brats, and especially fuck that smug bastard in the red hat"

Then I seen the unedited full video along with the video of the Indian going out of his way to approach the kids and target that one kid and beat his drum in his face and I changed my opinion of this.

The video did not show the man walk up in the kid's face, and playing a drum is not an aggressive action. I see right wing Twitter is now trying to present this old man playing a drum as some sort of attack, which is just ridiculous.

In the video you posted, a woman said they were acting "Like a mob" which gives pretty clear context to the mood.

Those Covington Catholic students have proven again that not all heroes wear capes.

The video did not show the man walk up in the kid's face, and playing a drum is not an aggressive action. I see right wing Twitter is now trying to present this old man playing a drum as some sort of attack, which is just ridiculous.

Everyone is ignoring equally that he belongs to hate organization with a long history of violence and sedition. Look AIM up.

For the most part they are extraordinarily easy to distinguish. White people that have never been around either may get them mixed up.
it depends what part of the country you are from. The differences are usually down to hair length and mustaches. I know alot of natives and mexican americans, mexican. Its generally understood that there is alot of overlap generally. for example, is this guy Mexican or Indigenous?
24759-004-9FB9F723.jpg

I swear the media and the left are itching for a race war. I dont understand what this fascination is with them trying to find a racist narrativd in everything.

They aren't just trying to find it, they are trying to manufacture it.

The new champions of oppression olympics:

The Straight White Men

That is what happens when you have the Liberals constantly making up stories and altering things to make you look bad. It's not just white males, they are after the black ones too.

They aren't just trying to find it, they are trying to manufacture it.

There is nothing the media wants more than riot or hopefully a war. That is where all of the money is at. You know damn well they are going to help Trump win again in 2020 because he is a goldmine for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back