Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like look at this shit. Isn't it weird that "progressives" try to boost their own brands by promoting violence against a kid? Wtf?

I always thought that the backlash against the Parkland kids was beyond retarded, but I don't remember seeing stuff quite as ugly as this from blue checkmarks.

lol! left is pathetic. The magnetic strip on your race card is getting all scratched and not working anymore.

I mean the truth is somewhere in the middle; don't be daft.
The cultural/socioeconomic basis for today's racist tools is closer to the confederacy aspect. The Nazi flag thing is idiotic and a stretch.
You're smart enough to see this. And it's most definitely refined, A/B tested and so forth since the ages of flagrant overt racism, since you can't get away with that today. Much like countries today don't line up rows of dudes to fire guns at each other anymore, but know how to subtly hack each others tech, spy, subvert trade agreements, assassinate people and so forth.

This is really scary. The fact CNN, MSN, Yahoo etc... are allowed to call their programming "news" needs to change. You can't find propaganda like this since 1930s Germany. It is beyond crazy and everyone should be scared when they see a liberal..., they too might find themselves part of their "white racist" narrative conducted through lies and deceit.

And for the Native going on about how his family has been their for generations. He it talking about dead people. That is irrelevant. They are irrelevant. Stop being chained to the past by ghosts.

Everyone is born against their will. They have no say in the matter. I, as a white man, did not do shit. Screw the dead.

quote-the-earth-belongs-to-the-living-not-to-the-dead-thomas-jefferson-14-57-82.jpg

Yeah, I'm not saying the drummer said those things, but it's clearly the people he was with, and he didn't speak out and try to diffuse that from what I seen. He was just fine with his buddies racially abusing kids, but y'know he's the victim in all this apparently.

The black Israelites also repeatedly called the boys f*ggots. Grown men calling a bunch of 12 to 15 year-olds homophobic slurs. But no mention of that. The only people who were on the receiving on of any racial or hateful abuse were the kids.

The school and the kids just got to be quiet a month or two, the outrage culture will find something else to have hysteria about and forget about this.

the old man was singing in the old language, "I have no gifts to bring harump a pum pum."

If anyone deserves a beating, it's a cowardly worm that sits back and watches a girl get gang raped. Any normal, functional human would slither away in shame after being exposed as a spineless bag of shit. You are a walking, talking case for abortion. Just don't go beating up any kids, worm.

He didn't watch any actual rapes.......

He just watched the young girls drugged before they were raped

I mean the truth is somewhere in the middle; don't be daft.
The cultural/socioeconomic basis for today's racist tools is closer to the confederacy aspect. The Nazi flag thing is idiotic and a stretch.
You're smart enough to see this. And it's most definitely refined, A/B tested and so forth since the ages of flagrant overt racism, since you can't get away with that today. Much like countries today don't line up rows of dudes to fire guns at each other anymore, but know how to subtly hack each others tech, spy, subvert trade agreements, assassinate people and so forth.

No, this is about power and the left will lose. If not by people like me, then Islam. Weakness like this needs to be destroyed. And it will be.

Like look at this shit. Isn't it weird that "progressives" try to boost their own brands by promoting violence against a kid? Wtf?

I always thought that the backlash against the Parkland kids was beyond retarded, but I don't remember seeing stuff quite as ugly as this from blue checkmarks.

I mean some kids who got shot at are slightly less annoying then some rich kid mocking an old dude from a stupendously marginalized American group don't you think?
How is this dude "boosting his brand"? He is saying he wants to punch someone. You're reaching

No, this is about power and the left will lose. If not by people like me, then Islam. Weakness like this needs to be destroyed. And it will be.
I literally have no idea what you just said.

I cannot wait for Islam to put a fuckin boot in our ass. It can't come quick enough. Maybe I will convert so I can be a bigot without consequences. I got my new phone. lol.

The school and the kids just got to be quiet a month or two, the outrage culture will find something else to have hysteria about and forget about this.

I think they should investigate what happened, and put out a statement explaining themselves one way or the other (or likely something in between, which people are ignoring). But at this point they have to stand up for their students because the criticism has gone to an insane place. It would be irresponsible and cowardly for the school not to comment on the threats, specifically. If I ran the school, I'd actually contact authorities and report any threats I saw online.

I believe the kids were being disrespectful. But that needs to be able to be separated from people who think the kids were acting in some horrific way worthy of being demonized and attacked. I think some aspects of this thread illustrate the inability of people to separate the two. Somehow, my saying that these kids were being disrespectful and obnoxious cannot be separated from people who are saying they should be attacked. That is bizarre to me.

It's actually to the point where a guy just said that kids should not be taught to respect the elderly, and that respecting the elderly was an outdated 1920s farming principle, and a bunch of people liked his post just because he insulted me in it. Do people really not teach their kids to respect elderly people anymore? Certainly that's not just a local thing around here.

But I did comment on that guy. I have repeatedly said that the guy was way out of line. But nobody is arguing that he wasn't out of line, so it has not been a topic of ongoing debate.

If the guy is just a huge liar then I hope he's shamed relentlessly. At this point, I'm just talking about what we see on the footage. I am not using anything he says occurred, that is why I am not bringing up the "Build the wall" chant. He says that happened, but I won't comment on it without proof.

What I actually see, is a man doing nothing wrong at all. How he felt, what his intentions are, I can't say for sure. I can only say how it appears to me.

Well now you are veering into strawman arguments. I am obviously not okay with anybody racially abusing anybody. The man with the drum did not racially abuse anybody in the video, and was obviously not a part of the conversation in which racial abuse occurred. We don't even know what that conversation was about, outside of the inappropriate comments that can be heard that I've repeatedly condemned.

I feel like you guys are repeatedly making my stance more extreme than it is. I think my stance is moderate to the point that you guys want to make it something different so that it is easier to attack.
and conveniently you're not replying to question of why you're clearly trying to frame it as the kid staring down the man, not the man staring down the kid.
You're also not addressing why he made no attempt to pass despite your claims to frame it as that. You're also not addressing why he made no attempt to pass when you can clearly see the kids give him space either side of the smiling kid to walk up the steps either. That one is especially weird seeing as you've been crying about it so much.

The problem is you can "say how it appears to you" but it's been proven throughout this thread that how it appears to you has been heavily influenced by a bias you refuse to admit, and it

I never said you were okay with the racial abuse either. What I'm saying is you're okay with defending a man and painting him as the victim, when he's a liar and is buddies with guys who racially abuse kids. With you it's all about the disrespectful kids and how this man was just trying to peacefully walk through with his friends.

The black Israelites also repeatedly called the boys f*ggots. Grown men calling a bunch of 12 to 15 year-olds homophobic slurs. But no mention of that. The only people who were on the receiving on of any racial or hateful abuse were the kids.

Watch any street video of the Black Israelites and that's what they do. They'll stand on street corners and insult random people passing by, usually lacing in racial stuff and whatever else their ideology is about..

So they didn’t shout “build the wall”, they didn’t approach Squanto, they didn’t hurl insults. The worst thing the students did was sit there and smile. Stop the presses. You guys should’ve ashaned for putting these kids in false light.

Makes you appreciate having a justice system where innocent until proven guilty is the basis.

But social media and MSM induced outrage mobs don't adhere to any of that.

Followed by:

Watch any street video of the Black Israelites and that's what they do. It's basically their ideology.

Always stunned by your lack of self-awareness.

I think they should investigate what happened, and put out a statement explaining themselves one way or the other (or likely something in between, which people are ignoring). But at this point they have to stand up for their students because the criticism has gone to an insane place. It would be irresponsible and cowardly for the school not to comment on the threats, specifically. If I ran the school, I'd actually contact authorities and report any threats I saw online.

I believe the kids were being disrespectful. But that needs to be able to be separated from people who think the kids were acting in some horrific way worthy of being demonized and attacked. I think some aspects of this thread illustrate the inability of people to separate the two. Somehow, my saying that these kids were being disrespectful and obnoxious cannot be separated from people who are saying they should be attacked. That is bizarre to me.

It's actually to the point where a guy just said that kids should not be taught to respect the elderly, and that respecting the elderly was an outdated 1920s farming principle, and a bunch of people liked his post just because he insulted me in it. Do people really not teach their kids to respect elderly people anymore? Certainly that's not just a local thing around here.
They should respect their elders but this isn’t worthy of news stories around her country. It only is because of MAGA hats and the media is obsessed with Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back