• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Looks like Sherbro @Buff inspired some fighters with his Shadface pillows

Who did it better?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like our man @Buff inspired Cédric Doumbé with his amazing Shadface pillows lol, because this happened yesterday:

The pillow says “Bonne nuit Jordan”, which means “Goodnight Jordan”, with a freaking picture of Fernand Lopez (Jordan’s coach, whom Doumbé has beef with because he allegedly slept with Fernand’s wife) on it, lmao.

Cédric Doumbé better knocks Jordan Zébo out in the first round tonight, or he’ll find himself on the wrong end of this beef<45>

I say @Buff still leads to dance, thankyou for the badass Shadface pillow and memories sir:cool:

img-20230317-wa0031-jpg.974325

img-20230317-wa0030-jpg.974328

img-20230317-wa0032-jpg.974324

Looks like our man @Buff inspired Cédric Doumbé with his amazing Shadface pillows lol, because this happened yesterday:

The pillow says “Bonne nuit Jordan”, which means “Goodnight Jordan”, with a freaking picture of Fernand Lopez (Jordan’s coach, whom Doumbé has beef with because he allegedly slept with Fernand’s wife) on it, lmao.

Cédric Doumbé better knocks Jordan Zébo out in the first round tonight, or he’ll find himself on the wrong end of this beef<45>

I saw that tweet earlier and that shad pillow was my exact first thought!

<RomeroSalute>

Back