19765733.gif

vs

Becky Lynch

becky_lynch__by_goddessgg-dc2h896.jpg

001_16_NXT_04232015ej_0114--a87ceaa9cc9a57acd72a40e69f0cb3be.jpg

Becky-Lynch-Sexy-Butt.jpg

m7rg4zjwoq601.jpg

tumblr_inline_p8835qyzl81qlyjq9_400.gif

@Casrot @Rex Luger @RollSonnenRoll @SocraticMethod @Jobber @Michaelangelo @J Danger @Falsedawn @Frank23 @warriorscommando @Pliny Pete @Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Minotauro Rex Foot @Sexy @GoldenAzazel @squirrelynuts @TheMadThinker @mudflap mike @Rex is Puerto Rican. @Gutter Chris @Max Power @lakersfan45 @lordsai @sleepwalk @moonwolf @deezy @Sivo The Ram @RMMA @Batjester @Sycho Sid @tec87 @frenz @Proper Kent @xtramob @Ozymandias @Thrawn33 @GraveyardFilla @Jay Valero 1 @Plain Brown Pants @Prime Shane Douglas @Edison Carasio @MaveDeltzer @Dusty Rhodes @El Dandy @BEAST @LuchaBear @Bubzeh @Smigg @Boo-urns @RR @D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kung Fu Tze @UVee @BotchBoi @kevin @flowwiththego @BarryDillon @TheStruggle @GetTheseHands @Get these Hands @Red Ninja @Amerikuracana @zane @Joseph Budden @Blunderbuss @The Clinch @GSPSAKU @WHITE ANDERSON @DarkKnight81 @chubbman @Bamboozled @ProBoxingInsidr @Slick_36 @Gregolian @The Diplomat @FamousSFO @aldeniro78 @Reverse Flash @senri @Ayin @UL @Count Zero @Which Doctor @44nutman @brownfeet @Lowmanproblems @Wrath of Foamy @TidalWave89 @Wadtucket @Darth Nevets @NakamuraNutShot @TankAbbott @rikwebb @HTTR21 @HereticBD @falconstalon @sangreporsangre @Ajay Devgan @ThunderL1ps @the ambush @badascan @scpunk90 @chknhawk @JudoThrowFiasco @dawnignited @UncleBen @monkeypuncher @Nameless Ghoul @drstrangelov @Ikuza @G-Mafia @Sanshou Kid @TheRuthlessOne @Fonx @Francis Rossi @Wandy Greg @Pen is mightier @Aquabot @MMA2019 @Fizzee Water @CubicleGangster @241 @SoCalprodigy09 @Buff

this one hurt a little. i think maybe the sexiest thing i remember on wwe tv was lita in her white lingerie with dean malenko in a hotel room. still, the thighs of lita can't be stopped (except maybe by ember moon or jackie gayda)

Usually when it's close like this one for me. The one who's got the natural assets built through hard work is going to win out for me. Becky gets my vote.

What the fuck kind of seeding is this Foot?

This should be some late round shit....

Lita and her thong eliminated this early. Crazy.

There's just something about the trashyness of Lita that does it for me.

This even a contest?

Hot fit tight Irish bomb vs an old stripper.

Becky. I grew up on Lita and remember her just slowly declining. Maybe it's the Matt issues, the fact she wasn't the same after the neck injury, but she doesn't compare to Becky.

Like Becky a lot, but I'll pick Lita here.

Lita

Lita+Hot.jpg

AGSXJi.gif

tenor.gif

8055491c0b57e31aca3e4df77aae13b8.jpg

19765733.gif

vs

Becky Lynch

becky_lynch__by_goddessgg-dc2h896.jpg

001_16_NXT_04232015ej_0114--a87ceaa9cc9a57acd72a40e69f0cb3be.jpg

Becky-Lynch-Sexy-Butt.jpg

m7rg4zjwoq601.jpg

tumblr_inline_p8835qyzl81qlyjq9_400.gif

@Casrot @Rex Luger @RollSonnenRoll @SocraticMethod @Jobber @Michaelangelo @J Danger @Falsedawn @Frank23 @warriorscommando @Pliny Pete @Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Minotauro Rex Foot @Sexy @GoldenAzazel @squirrelynuts @TheMadThinker @mudflap mike @Rex is Puerto Rican. @Gutter Chris @Max Power @lakersfan45 @lordsai @sleepwalk @moonwolf @deezy @Sivo The Ram @RMMA @Batjester @Sycho Sid @tec87 @frenz @Proper Kent @xtramob @Ozymandias @Thrawn33 @GraveyardFilla @Jay Valero 1 @Plain Brown Pants @Prime Shane Douglas @Edison Carasio @MaveDeltzer @Dusty Rhodes @El Dandy @BEAST @LuchaBear @Bubzeh @Smigg @Boo-urns @RR @D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kung Fu Tze @UVee @BotchBoi @kevin @flowwiththego @BarryDillon @TheStruggle @GetTheseHands @Get these Hands @Red Ninja @Amerikuracana @zane @Joseph Budden @Blunderbuss @The Clinch @GSPSAKU @WHITE ANDERSON @DarkKnight81 @chubbman @Bamboozled @ProBoxingInsidr @Slick_36 @Gregolian @The Diplomat @FamousSFO @aldeniro78 @Reverse Flash @senri @Ayin @UL @Count Zero @Which Doctor @44nutman @brownfeet @Lowmanproblems @Wrath of Foamy @TidalWave89 @Wadtucket @Darth Nevets @NakamuraNutShot @TankAbbott @rikwebb @HTTR21 @HereticBD @falconstalon @sangreporsangre @Ajay Devgan @ThunderL1ps @the ambush @badascan @scpunk90 @chknhawk @JudoThrowFiasco @dawnignited @UncleBen @monkeypuncher @Nameless Ghoul @drstrangelov @Ikuza @G-Mafia @Sanshou Kid @TheRuthlessOne @Fonx @Francis Rossi @Wandy Greg @Pen is mightier @Aquabot @MMA2019 @Fizzee Water @CubicleGangster @241 @SoCalprodigy09 @Buff
Damn man, I love me some Akita, but when you put her against Becky, I gotta go Becky. Way hotter

If she didn’t go up against Becky, I think Lita would of gotten past a few rounds.

Idk this thing is loaded. Honestly looking at the bracket it feels like Becky would’ve been one of the easiest matchups for someone.

That’s not to say Becky is an easy matchup. But there’s trish, Stacy, Mandy, Alexa, Torrie, sable, etc.

Idk this thing is loaded. Honestly looking at the bracket it feels like Becky would’ve been one of the easiest matchups for someone.

That’s not to say Becky is an easy matchup. But there’s trish, Stacy, Mandy, Alexa, Torrie, sable, etc.
Becky would of went over Alexis I think. Easily over Sable too

Becky would of went over Alexis I think. Easily over Sable too

Probably would've made Elite 8, with a chance at the Final Four depending on match ups

Stacy, Torrie and Trish gotta be top 3.

Probably would've made Elite 8, with a chance at the Final Four depending on match ups

Stacy, Torrie and Trish gotta be top 3.
Stacy, Torrie,Trish are gonna be the definitive favorites . I don’t see Alexis beating any of them. Mandy Rose on the other hand I can see making it to the semis at the least

Back