Leo would be a 6 if he weren't Leo

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He really doesn't look much different from that bagel guy
Brad-Pitt-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cannes-2019-Once-Upon-A-Time-In-Hollywood-pictures-latest-news-1880838.jpg

bagel guy for comparison
2ab280b1bbca479994155a42cab436bd_xl.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-s-dadbod.jpg

Bitch was right to let Jack die. His best days were behind him.

Last edited:
He put on weight.
It happens as you get older.
Still a very good lookin dude.
I think he looks better on screen in a certain way:

I always though he looked like a pansy when he was younger, looks more like a real dude more rugged than when he was younger.

I like him and his film roles much better as of late in the last decade or so.

Hes starting to look like Jack Nicholson

I just noticed he does have beautiful blue eyes though. Updating the title to a 6.

its actually just super gay that you would rate him at all

I like that he's not such a pretty boy anymore. It was hard to take him seriously in movies when he looked like Justin beiber

Leo should care what some can on sherdog thinks about him while he’s slaying models and lives life as a super talented guy.

Leo should care what some can on sherdog thinks about him while he’s slaying models and lives life as a super talented guy.
I wouldn't call him super talented. Don't hate him he's actually one of my favorite actors. Just weird he's like THE GUY when he's basically a guy who looks like he's been drinking a lot.

I wouldn't call him super talented. Don't hate him he's actually one of my favorite actors. Just weird he's like THE GUY when he's basically a guy who looks like he's been drinking a lot.

Well Marty, Tarantino, Alejandro Inarritu do think he’s super talented.

Butttttt let’s see what HeadKicktoleg thinks about it. Mhmmmm

That's what 20+ years of smoking does to you. You can almost always tell who the smokers are once they hit their mid 30s.

Back