Social Far Left Activists Replace American Flag With Mexican Flag in Denver,Colorado At ICE Facility

Relatively insignificant virtue signaling, but it's amazing how many on the left want to ignore what it reveals about their mainstream rhetoric, and the mentality it fosters.

These Americans hate cops, and hate America, but love Mexico. They're only believing what they've been told to believe.

They also smeared blood all over the thin blue line flag.

Anyone with a half of a brain should've realized this by now. We're literally surrounded by traitors.

It’s literally considered an act of treason, punishment is death

And there’s cameras everywhere. What fucking morons

Relatively insignificant virtue signaling, but it's amazing how many on the left want to ignore what it reveals about their mainstream rhetoric, and the mentality it fosters.
What should be done though? I modestly propose they all be tazed.

The virtue signal doesn’t even have any logic to it. You’re raising the flag of the shitty country these people are trying to leave and desecrating the flag of the awesome country they’re trying to come to?

Lol, well done jackasses.

So many snowflake conservatives afraid that the United States will longer be a safe-space for them or their children.

How unreasonable!

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there!

It’s literally considered an act of treason, punishment is death
Yeah.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

But I find it hard to believe that anyone is going to take that position seriously considering what our prior election.

And people will probably be tired of me referencing the prior election but I think it's important. It set a new standard of what the American people will allow before they think that a course of behavior is egregious enough to warrant social/government response.

We've lowered the standards to such a degree that I don't think any of this stuff deserves more than a few raised eyebrows and shaken heads in disagreement.

So many snowflake conservatives afraid that the United States will longer be a safe-space for them or their children.

How unreasonable!

Liberals are snowflakes son. You folks always try and use shit that describes you on others, and it really just makes you look silly, you fucking snowflake. You aren’t unique, you are a NPC, you are all the exact same, cookie cutter esque

@HereticBD
Is there another Dump worthy thread. Just "anecdotal" . Cause isn't this just another conservative outrage thread.

It's literally treason.
And I find it hard to believe that anyone is going to take that position seriously.

I already agreed with the treason angle and included a link to the constitutional definition. Did you read my link because it feels like maybe you're disagreeing with someone else.

They should go to Mexico where they have lots of those flags, oh and try to replace their flags. In fact try to go to any other country and do that stunt see what happens... privledge life

Yeah.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

But I find it hard to believe that anyone is going to take that position seriously considering what our prior election.

And people will probably be tired of me referencing the prior election but I think it's important. It set a new standard of what the American people will allow before they think that a course of behavior is egregious enough to warrant social/government response.

We've lowered the standards to such a degree that I don't think any of this stuff deserves more than a few raised eyebrows and shaken heads in disagreement.
Treason has never been accepted in the United States, nor will it ever be. You can’t make exceptions.

This is an act of treason, and action will be taken

Back