Lauren Sanchez the ultimate social climbing gold digger leveled up from NFL Star to Jeff Bezos

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She truly leveled up

Whatever she is doing is working, you gotta respect her hustle, she went from stud football star tony gonzalez, dating several other sports stars, Cheated on multiple men, getting with another rich guy, then a richer guy, and then super powerful WME rich guy worth hundreds of millions, to finally the ultimate richest man in the world Jeff Bezos. She should write a book for aspiring gold diggers, it would make big bucks tell her secrets.

Also Ive said this before always be friendly to their close female friends of girls you like or are dating, the moment they have a falling out their friend will spill all the beans just like Laruens former friend here, thats also how I found out my ex years ago cheated on me, her good friend snitched on her to me over a falling out and told me everything.

8634696-0-image-a-8_1547703109959.jpg

8374520-0-image-a-83_1547154092157.jpg

Former friend of Lauren Sanchez says Jeff Bezos would be 'stupid' to marry woman who 'tried to reunite with her ex before wedding to current husband'
  • Lauren Sanchez tried to rekindle with her ex Tony Gonzalez before she married her estranged husband Patrick Whitesell, according to a former friend
  • The ex-pal said: 'Jeff Bezos is seriously stupid if he's thinking of marrying her'
  • Sanchez's former friend added about his split from MacKenzie, his wife of 25 years: 'He's already seriously stupid for giving up half his fortune for her'
  • The source said Sanchez offered to get back with Tony Gonzalez before marrying Whitesell in 2005
  • Sanchez, 49, surprised her friend by getting together with Whitesell shortly after she moved in with her NYPD Blue star fiance Henry Simmons
  • NFL player Anthony Miller was with her for four years and engaged for one-and-a-half before Miller says he broke things off because she cheated
  • She dated former LA Lakers star Derek Fisher on-and-off for a while after her engagement to Miller was called off in 2002

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Jeff-Bezos-stupid-marry-four-engagements.html

Last edited:
Gold digging GOAT

She's an inspiration to all the Butterfaces out there

{<redford}

Why are gold-diggers like her, Superhead, V. Stiviano, etc. Always mediocre looking? (Boise 8s).

I never see stories like this with a chick that looks like Emily Bett Rickards.

Gold digging GOAT
She surpassed Darcy Lapier, Jeff Bezos is the ultimate accomplishment she achieved the greatest feat, its like a gold diggers dream come true and she was already with a filthy rich powerful man before cheating on him with Bezos.

Why are gold-diggers like her, Superhead, V. Stiviano, etc. Always mediocre looking? (Boise 8s).

Those types of broads will do a lot sexually and will fuck you quicker than the legit 9's and 10's. Legit 9's/10's never needed to be freaky / overally sexual to get every dude's attention so they'll make a dude work for it.

Those types of broads will do a lot sexually and will fuck you quicker than the legit 9's and 10's. Legit 9's/10's never needed to be freaky / overally sexual to get every dude's attention so they'll make a dude work for it.
This actually makes a lot of sense.

gold digging women share the same trait as playboy males and players, they spit game.

they spit game and are aggressive most super rich guys are socially awkward around women and shy, super head gives good head, V stiviano strokes the ego of old farts, and Lauren Sanchez knows her targets, she knew Bezos is kinda goofy and inexperienced with women so she pushed flirtatious game on him, Ive seen women do this all the time

Especially women in their 30s who cant compete with younger girls, in their 20s they would never give a nice guy with a good job the time of day, but when they start getting in their 30s they become fake humble to try to land a security blanket and have a family before their eggs dry up.

they will start looking for nice guys, they go on the prowl, who are shy and dont have much experience with women but these guys have good jobs six figures a year, and they will tell the guy so who is your girlfriend or do you got a girlfriend and if he says no she starts saying wow how long has it been if he says its been a long time or he says he came off a bad break up she will start saying things like these girls dont know a good man when they see one and the guy will fall in love with her and wife her up because how often is it a regular joe gets that type of affection?

A womans affection is like a medicine its something that is hard to resist, most guys never had a chick stroke their ego and crush on them hard so they get entranced.

i dont get why all these dudes kept falling for that cross eyed bitch where there are crazy fine younger gold diggers out there, i mean in some pics she has great tits and a decent ass, but the bitch is old, she probably has a pussy like a pastrami sandwich down there

They give up teh butt on the first date.

She's a survivor,

I'll give her that...

I get the feeling she has a domineering alpha personality; and men who are used to being the boss might get turned on by a woman who challenges them. She has used a strap-on in all these relationships guaranteed.

I don't doubt people have fetishes but taking a chick's strap on is something submissive men do, not the typical dominant man
yes, hence my hypothesis that she is dominant in bed and that's why men who are typically dominant in their lives want the roles reversed.

yes, hence my hypothesis that she is dominant in bed and that's why men who are typically dominant in their lives want the roles reversed.
Women in general want a man they can submit to and be vulnerable around (without him abusing his position), no matter how dominant they act. If a guy takes the submissive role when a dominant woman shows up, that dude was always secretly submissive.

Back