Media Late at night.... wondering into the strange world of strange MMA fights...

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Late at night... bored... found one of the weirdest, strangest mma fights I've ever seen.

I'd say 50/50 this gets removed from the heavies... but this fight made me laugh too hard for me to not post.

What are some of the strangest mma fights you've ever seen?

or anything Fight Circus puts on.

Late at night... bored... found one of the weirdest, strangest mma fights I've ever seen.

I'd say 50/50 this gets removed from the heavies... but this fight made me laugh too hard for me to not post.

What are some of the strangest mma fights you've ever seen?

One of the local guys that made it bigger ended up getting into this stuff
my Uncle is friends with Dan Hornbuckle, Dan is doing the armor med evil stuff now.

to answer the question.
circus fights. this is the strange ass late night wtf mma

most bizarre to me is the dudes who fight on concrete with 0 rules. eye gouging n shit. basically prison fights in a building.
but at that point you are venturing into the world of snuff. I dont advise

One of the local guys that made it bigger ended up getting into this stuff
my Uncle is friends with Dan Hornbuckle, Dan is doing the armor med evil stuff now.

to answer the question.
circus fights. this is the strange ass late night wtf mma

most bizarre to me is the dudes who fight on concrete with 0 rules. eye gouging n shit. basically prison fights in a building.
but at that point you are venturing into the world of snuff. I dont advise

I always liked Hornbuckle, he seems like he fits the mold for that lol. These guys really go at it, I see it live all the time (not as a patron) and live jousts too, shits crazy.

Back