Kubrat Pulev vs Shevadzutskyi DAZN March 30th

I think we are getting too hyped for not very much lol

I have no idea why Dazn is showing this card …. Triller feeling with the Pulev brothers

I have no idea why Dazn is showing this card …. Triller feeling with the Pulev brothers
Well, y'know, I'm for more boxing coverage, and if you've got a DAZN sub, this is a good thing.

They are underway with a 4 rounder.... pretty decent, Al Bernstein sounds like he's commentating on a video feed from a bathroom in Brooklyn, doesn't sound like he's actually there.
Ghetto equipment?

Enjoying it so far... a couple of good 4 rounders and now a 6 rounder that looks a bit more janky.

To be fair.... I did watch BKFC last night, and the talent level in the opening 4 rounders in Sofia is miles ahead of the BKFC stuff, so maybe I'm grading on a curve subconsciously. :)

I should also say that the main reason I watched the BKFC card was because my subscription auto-renewed this past week, and I figured I should use it. I had forgotten all about it, and so I got dinged. FML. I did promptly cancel after the card, so it won't happen again, but I've now got BKFC for the next year.

The novelty of hobo boxing has worn off for me. :(

Man, Lambert looks pretty slow. Physically he looks intimidating, but functionally he's not there... but it's only the 1st.

Pulev on his way to a wide decision here. Hulk is slow but has landed a couple of good shots when Pulev has chosen to remain static. Last couple of rounds coming up.

Kubrat Pulev? The man referred to by all boxers as “The One”.

Things are about to get interesting.

There are TWO Pulevs???

Fuggin’ELL

I still remember when Frank Mir was begging for his fight with Pulev to be turned into a punching only match. Mir’s quote, “At least I’ll be knocked out quickly enough and spared the humiliation of Kubrat making me scream “UNCLE” as he exploits directions my limbs are not meant to go.”

Back