Media Khamzat Chimaev training with Nassourdine Imavov

Who would win if they were to fight?

• Total voters
Imavov looks like the same frame but much thicker than Khamzat, Imavov is pretty big for the division though. If anyone helps Khamzat gauge where he is there, it'll be Imavov.

Imavov is standing closer to the camera it seems. He's listed at 6'3" and Khamzat is listed at 6'2", both 75" reach

It's a good sparring partner. Imavov is an excellent natural striker, he can give Khamzat similar looks to Rob.
Plus they are both from Caucasian Mountains, they will get along just fine.

Khamzat needs 180 division or something, he's definitely between 170 and 185
He claimed, and showed the scale. weighing 217 lbs last summer. Khamzat is a large 185er and will never fight at 170# again.

It's a good sparring partner. Imavov is an excellent natural striker, he can give Khamzat similar looks to Rob.
Plus they are both from Caucasian Mountains, they will get along just fine.
Imavov is a Kumyk (like Mokaev and Salikhov) which are turkic immigrants to the Caucasus.

While people like Chimaev, Evloev, Merab, Khabib, Islam, etc are real Caucasians even though some Dagestanis I guess mixed with Kumyks (not sure but I guess).

Imavov is a Kumyk (like Mokaev and Salikhov) which are turkic immigrants to the Caucasus.

While people like Chimaev, Evloev, Merab, Khabib, Islam, etc are real Caucasians even though some Dagestanis I guess mixed with Kumyks (not sure but I guess).
if you dig deep enough into real history, you will see that most turks are caucasian too. And lesser caucaus mountain extend into turkey anyways. Imavov was born there and so was Salikhov and Mokaev, that's their identity. You are digging too deep

Imavov looks like the same frame but much thicker than Khamzat, Imavov is pretty big for the division though. If anyone helps Khamzat gauge where he is there, it'll be Imavov.

No.

Back