Khamzat Chimaev calls out Alex Pereira

For those saying he doesn’t deserve it, tell me who you think would be favored by Vegas?

I don't think it's about who would win. I think Khamzat would ragdoll Alex. But what about the guys that've been working their asses off for years at MW...should they not get the opportunity before Khamzat does?

That being said, if they set that fight up I would watch the shit out of it.

Fighting there apparently is, since he never does it
He has only a few fights and has fought at 185 his struggle tonmake weight was at 170 so i dont understand why it woukd be an issue outside losing his advantage

Nope, it is a catchweight

Costa been calling this dude out. This dude just wants the easy fights..

He’s earned the next shot if they don’t give Izzy the rematch. It’s the fight everybody would want to watch.

How in the living fuck has he earned the shot at a 185 pound title?

Dana said yesterday that he would want Covington vs Chimaev

Is Colby ducking, or is it just Khamzat taking the chance here?

London card not set in stone, waiting until March is a waste of time, Khamzat should ask for the Brazil card vs Alex

Alex hardly deserved the title shot either, fought Strickland and that was it really
He got it due to Izzy clearing all of the other top contenders, having history with Izzy and beating a top five guy in Strickland.

Khamzat would only need one top win at MW to get his TS tho, i'd like to see him fight someone like Vettori if he went back up.
Right now he seems set on the WW title so that it doesn't seem like it'll anytime soon.

He has only a few fights and has fought at 185 his struggle tonmake weight was at 170 so i dont understand why it woukd be an issue outside losing his advantage
He fought at 185 once, so it does not contribute towards a 185 title shot. The failure to make 170 is just the fact that he's still at 170, not 185

He got it due to Izzy clearing all of the other top contenders, having history with Izzy and beating a top five guy in Strickland.

Khamzat would only need one top win at MW to get his TS tho, i'd like to see him fight someone like Vettori if he went back up.
Right now he seems set on the WW title so that it doesn't seem like it'll anytime soon.
WW is Edwards Usman again, he’ll probably be quicker fighting for the MW title, he also kissed weight last time for WW

Khamzat would wrestle Poatan and win.

I can see why he is so eager

But would rather see Reaper get Poatan

Paulo GOATsta brutally destroys canzmat

Meerschaert isn't exactly a bum either. Most submissions at MW.

He'd got good subs but je'd been KOd in his last fight 3 months before fighting Khamzat, should've probably been taking a break from receiving CTE.

Khamzat doesn’t really have any real contender legitimacy at MW.

Although it’s a favorable match up for him, it’s one I doubt we’ll be seeing any time soon.

Khamzat vs Izzy is the fight to make imo

Back