Justin Timberlake's new album.

SadBunny

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone checkout Justin Timberlake's new album?

I haven't listened to his album. But skimming through this song, sounds like vintage JT.

Can we move on pretty please ??!!
Why? Move on to what? Jack Harlow and Bad Bunny?

No thanks. I'll stay on my lily pad with the incredibly talented, polished song & dance man rather than leap to those floating turds in the pond.

I now have ear aids, I hope you're happy lol

Why? Move on to what? Jack Harlow and Bad Bunny?

No thanks. I'll stay on my lily pad with the incredibly talented, polished song & dance man rather than leap to those floating turds in the pond.

You axed for it ! Move on to DECENT UNWIMPY music. Get it now ???!!!! If the Timberlakes and Biebers our there are singers, then I'm King Arthur. Move on pls :):)

You axed for it ! Move on to DECENT UNWIMPY music. Get it now ???!!!! If the Timberlakes and Biebers our there are singers, then I'm King Arthur. Move on pls :):)
Unwimpy? Are you in the 6th grade? You believe your toughness is determined by the music you listen to?

It's dance R&B. It's for dancing at clubs, and get-down music. Lionel Ritchie doesn't care if you think he's wimpy, he's trying to get his fuck on.

Unwimpy? Are you in the 6th grade? You believe your toughness is determined by the music you listen to?

It's dance R&B. It's for dancing at clubs, and get-down music. Lionel Ritchie doesn't care if you think he's wimpy, he's trying to get his fuck on.
The only one I see is you.....and you're in preschool actually :):). My toughness ? Are you on meds or what ?? We're talking decent music here, you know. Dance for music for clubs ??! That's the most moronic statement I've heard in years !!! So you think people cannot get down and dance to rock music ? Total BS ! Go back to preschool. Lionel Ritchie ? Who gives a damn what that idiot doesn't believe or think ? He's absolutely overrated. Any 8 year old sings better than him.

The only one I see is you.....and you're in preschool actually :):). My toughness ? Are you on meds or what ?? We're talking decent music here, you know. Dance for music for clubs ??! That's the most moronic statement I've heard in years !!! So you think people cannot get down and dance to rock music ? Total BS ! Go back to preschool. Lionel Ritchie ? Who gives a damn what that idiot doesn't believe or think ? He's absolutely overrated. Any 8 year old sings better than him.
Dancing in the club to "rock" music made in 2024.

george-of-the-jungle-throw-our-heads-back.gif

Dancing in the club to "rock" music made in 2024.

george-of-the-jungle-throw-our-heads-back.gif
It could be like that, but it ain't. Wishful thinking. I prefer dancing to real rock music with chix all around in a huge stadium :):)

Back