Jesus vs Satan

DeformedGravy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
MichaelCheisa_Headshot.png

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-on-Fox-8-Gets-Reza-MadadiMichael-Chiesa-Lightweight-Bout-51963

On UFC on Fox 8, who do you got for this fight?

Which is which?

Jesus' ground game impresses me. However, Satan proved in his last fight that he can take a good shot and come back to win by sub.

Jesus wins via controversial decision, satan is upset and demands an instant rematch.

Jesus wins the decision because he is too skilled at keeping Satan down.

They figured this out on south park once. Satan's gonna take a dive

This could also be entitled 'Duck Dynasty' vs 'Evil Dead'.

wtf??

tumblr_manso10udy1rco1g7o1_500.jpg

just adding this for shits and giggles :)

Jesus' ground game impresses me. However, Satan proved in his last fight that he can take a good shot and come back to win by sub.

I'm hoping Madadi wins, it took a lot of cojones to come back from getting punted in the head by Johnson.

Depends if Jesus is still on TRT. Last time he stopped taking it he got finished by an inverted crucifix.

just adding this for shits and giggles :)

C'mon man, don't take a fun thread and make it an argument about religion. If you want giggles make a point about Satan's footwork or how Jesus has improved his striking. You're just going to get this guy's thread wastelanded.

C'mon man, don't take a fun thread and make it an argument about religion. If you want giggles make a point about Satan's footwork or how Jesus has improved his striking. You're just going to get this guy's thread wastelanded.

:redface: my bad

I like Satan, Jeebus is tough but I think Satan is the more skilled fighter

Back