News Jamal Ben Saddik sentenced to 40 months in jail for money laundering

Nosje

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
40k fine and 40 months imprisonment for an active case in money laundering.

It's Belgium, he'll be out in a year
Still he wasted his prime. Unlucky for getting cancer. Moron for getting involved with this shit.

Could have become the next Badr (not fighting wise but the same fanbase) and get good money.

Still he wasted his prime. Unlucky for getting cancer. Moron for getting involved with this shit.

Could have become the next Badr (not fighting wise but the same fanbase) and get good money.
From what I was told, not necessarily.

I remember when he was starting to call Badr out, a Moroccan guy was telling me that Ben Saddik's people / heritage are from a different region (/tribe?) to the side Badr is from.

My recollection is vague but I'm sure he said something to do with Jamal hailing from people on side of the Atlas Mountains vs the other or something, like Jamal is from a smaller / less mainstream Moroccan demographic than Badr is.

Also he said Jamal lost points with a lot of the Moroccan diaspora for calling Badr out at all, given Badr was clearly on the slide and was an icon for Morocco etc

If there's anyone here with better knowledge please correct me, because I am trying to vaguely recall an old conversation in a loud area six years ago.

Sometimes a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Dude had cancer twice, he might get it again, I'd do crazy shit to make sure my family if I happen to know I might pass away soon.

Good. Roid head coke slinger perpetual criminal who stomped Gerges on the ground. He can rot behind bars for 3 years then throw him right in there with Rico for a 3rd KO loss lol

Sometimes a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Dude had cancer twice, he might get it again, I'd do crazy shit to make sure my family if I happen to know I might pass away soon.
There is that

But his brother has been deep in the game for years, so it's not an isolated thing.

The most surprising thing from the trial revelations for me was to learn that JBS owns a poke bowl restaurant downtown

Last edited:
There is that

But his brother has been deep in the game for years, so it's not an isolated thing.

The most surprising thing from the trial revelations for me was to learn that JBS owns a poke bowl restaurant downtown
I swear nowadays people get really creative with how they wash their money, like where I live there is tons of these donut shops poppin up. Aside from the classic Kebab/Pizza/hookah bar places.

Good. Roid head coke slinger perpetual criminal who stomped Gerges on the ground. He can rot behind bars for 3 years then throw him right in there with Rico for a 3rd KO loss lol
you know Gerges also went to jail for cocaine trafficking right?

Reactions: HHJ
There is that

Antwerp is a hipster city so gotta go with the flow

Don't think Hesdy ever served any time for his crime.

Yup. Its generally a dirty sport, especially in the Netherlands/Belgium.
A lot has changed since then. Minus some of the MocroMafia. As you know even the Netherlands as a country has become more stable now.

Back