Isn't the noche event usually aired on ABC and held in mexico?

ArtardFiesta

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just learned this event is a ppv and now ufc 306.

I thought noche was always a free event they put on ABC. I swear up to six weeks ago this was true.

I also thought this event was always held in mexico. I kept hearing the sphere the sphere and figured this was some new venue in Vegas.

I also thought in sept they also air a free card on abc from the middle east. I figured this would be another event after noche but I see on the marketing they also include the word ridiyah. So is this event replacing the free Saudi abc show after Sept as well?

So many odd changes with this even in the past few weeks. I guess the UFC is struggling for money. Or perhaps it was always like this and I have been mandellaed again.

This will be the 2nd Noche event.

Last year UFC on ESPN+.

This year PPV.

They were just in Abu Dhabi this month and will return in October.

This is what happens when you overemphasize the popularity of manlets. O’Malley and Merab are small humans and the average fan doesn’t want to watch tiny men fighting.

The Noche event was a huge success but bald goof’s greed took it from a free event to a PPV. The card is so bad that they’re advertising the venue more than the main event.

No it’s in Vegas, at their first sphere show, with O’Malley and Merab headlining, plus Riyadh season whatever the fuck that means.

I just learned this event is a ppv and now ufc 306.

I thought noche was always a free event they put on ABC. I swear up to six weeks ago this was true.

I also thought this event was always held in mexico. I kept hearing the sphere the sphere and figured this was some new venue in Vegas.

I also thought in sept they also air a free card on abc from the middle east. I figured this would be another event after noche but I see on the marketing they also include the word ridiyah. So is this event replacing the free Saudi abc show after Sept as well?

So many odd changes with this even in the past few weeks. I guess the UFC is struggling for money. Or perhaps it was always like this and I have been mandellaed again.
"Usually" isn't a word that can really be applied to the Second ever UFC Noche event.

This is what happens when you overemphasize the popularity of manlets. O’Malley and Merab are small humans and the average fan doesn’t want to watch tiny men fighting.

The Noche event was a huge success but bald goof’s greed took it from a free event to a PPV. The card is so bad that they’re advertising the venue more than the main event.
Tbf, they are bigger than the average Mexicano.

Mehico too dangerous brah
Plus it’s Bud Light now, not Modelo

UFC Noche has only happened once before. It aired on ABC as a fight night last year, there was no indication it would happen again. It's a PPV this time and obviously they aren't going to put a PPV on broadcast television.

Such a bizarre event.

Riyadh Season (a Saudi Arabian thing) presents Noche UFC (a mexican celebration day) by hosting an event at the Sphere (probably the most american thing ever, in Vegas) featuring non mexican fighters.

Back