• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there any worse fans than Conor haters?

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think these guys are the cream of the crop when it comes to most annoying cunts on here.

Every other thread is made by one normally with an avatar of him getting punched or some shite. Never have people felt such a strong need to let others know their distaste for someone. They won't be happy until every last fan turns.

We get it you don't like him get over it. He's still the most exciting fighter to exist in our lifetimes in and out the cage. Deal with it

Conor is a cunt and an embarrassment to Ireland

Conor lives rent free in the hater's heads. It's as if he shagged their girlfriend or something.

Well, Conor haters are mostly a product of Conor fans, which are still the most annoying fanbase in mma. The haters often go overboard, but it's to be expected given the duration and depravity of his fans.

I mean, here's TS posting a thread that has literally been discussed hundreds of times on here, because he thinks opinion absolutely must be heard at the top of the comments. Typical CM fan.

Also include Conor nuthuggerss, Fedor nuthuggers, Fedor haters.

Conor fans are garbage. They make this site worse everyday.

No such thing as a Conor hater, it's kinda like the flat earthers. They don't really believe what they're saying they just do it to troll. Fact of the matter is everyone loves Conor.

#conorbless

All hardcore fan bois and haters are dorks.

War Perry though!

Conor is just a lol cow, great target for some easy laughs, that's all.

Conor is like Jon Jones, in that I try so hard to root for him, but he gives me every reason not to.

They are all just Jealous bums with hate in there bum souls.

Back