Is Rum-Hangover the worst type of hangover?

Rum crushes me in the hangover department...

Unfortunately, I have a weakness for mojitos...

Ahh well, that's life for you, I guess

I know people who completely black-out when they drink Rum it's different for everyone.

I drank 200ml of Bacardi 151 rum. I got so drunk I started getting emotional and began to cry about stupid things

Now the next day I couldnt move at all because I was so dizzy and I threw up twice. I've had wine and Coors light before and they never hit me like this
I drank two crown royal 750ml bottles with my brother in law, a couple big gulps of jack, and a mixture of big red and vodka 'big mistake'. threwup a few times after passing out and a couple more times the next day when I tried to drink water had a headache for two days. I didn't drink for 4 to 5 years after that then one night got talked into going to a after party after a mma event. I didn't want to drink but peer pressure is a bitch so drank three glasses of crown royal black on ice, did 3 or 4 shots of jose cuervo, drank some kind of citrus vodka shit, a couple shots of some kind of schnapps, and a beer all in around a hour. I then threw up everything I drank outside of the bar and passed out in it. When my buddy got ahold of his wife to pick us up I blacked out woke up in my room dry heaving did that off and all night the next day got up to take shower then started to do it all over again. I couldn't eat or drink anything without getting sick that lasted until sunday night and the headache didn't stop completely until monday I drank all that on a friday.

Everyone is different.

IMO besides mixing, Tequila is one of the worst if not the worst, never had a problem with Rum.

Although I've heard some horrible stories about (red) wine, so people saying wine might have a point.

sounds like someone's having a rough first week of college

Back