If you were Conor and had to fight one last in the UFC, which one would you do?

I personally would do Islam.
Biggest PPV ever, the story is perfect, would make me focus a 100%. Islam is going to strike, more than Khabib, and even if I'm getting destroyed, well, better be against Islam than Chandler/Oliveira/Poirier/Gaetjhe/Holloway/Diaz etc...

I would retire with another loss, but at least no one could deny I had the balls to face the best of the best and taking huge risk while being a superstar.

The other fight I would do if not Islam would be vs Edwards for similar reason.
UFC should do Conor v Diaz 3 and after Conor KTFO, fight Islam.

After the leg break, virtually zero chance though Islam is chinny. 2015/2016 Conor sends Islam into orbit. Islam got planked by a can.

Rematch the old man on the bar stool, that wasn’t a decisive win for him.

Shite I never thought of it like that.

Imagine this: he beats Khabibs and his Dads protege Akman and Khabib comes out of retirement for revenge. This timeline is what I want.

Diaz trilogy. If it’s your last fight, make the max money (which is all he cares about anyway).
This is the fight that makes the most sense, most money, highest likelihood to win.

CM Punk

It'll combine the rabid fan base of WWE fans and causal fans for a record breaking PPV, and Conor can end his UFC career in memorable fashion by giving CM Punk his first UFC win
I hear you but does CM get a tag team partner? I'm not saying The Undertaker or anything. Like a female. Say, maybe Rouseys cumback fight. Tag Team-CM punk +Ronda Rousey vs' McGregor I think that would be even more epic

I personally would do Islam.
Biggest PPV ever, the story is perfect, would make me focus a 100%. Islam is going to strike, more than Khabib, and even if I'm getting destroyed, well, better be against Islam than Chandler/Oliveira/Poirier/Gaetjhe/Holloway/Diaz etc...

I would retire with another loss, but at least no one could deny I had the balls to face the best of the best and taking huge risk while being a superstar.

The other fight I would do if not Islam would be vs Edwards for similar reason.

Leon

Same choices for same reasons as TS but would prefer Leon to Islam

might as well go for that WW belt

Obviously he wants a title shot but it’s not like the ufc can just give him one coming off 2 losses. He has to at least win his next fight and look impressive doing it

They can do whatever the fuck they want to do!

1703989241030.gif

Back