• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you were allowed dual citizenship, which country would that be and why?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Swiss

I think US folks would love it too. Similar gun laws also restricting you to owning only up to semi-automatics.

What else, I like the vibes, mountains, snow. Would be ideal for me. If I were rich enough I would erect a nice medieval castle on the mountain top on this picture.

tndd8hgfswg01.jpg

New Zealand
Germany
Italy
UK may as well. All my favorite music is from there.

Colombia

Beautiful scenery.
Gorgeous women.
Great culture.

Cheap cocaine.

Norway/Denmark/Switzerland/Iceland

Because they're not shitholes.

Last edited:
Switzerland or Iceland.

Gorgeous places, both of them.

I already have nationalities out the ass. English. Welsh. German. Canadian.

I'd want Russia though. Says it all that once Seagal hit a certain level of badassery Russia just decided to make him Russian.

Japan. Isn't it almost impossible to get citizenship their if you're not a native?

Lol typical American that lets a choice like this depend on the gun laws in a country haha

As I am in Colombia right now... wouldn’t mind a citizenship here

Swiss

I think US folks would love it too. Similar gun laws also restricting you to owning only up to semi-automatics.

What else, I like the vibes, mountains, snow. Would be ideal for me. If I were rich enough I would erect a nice medieval castle on the mountain top on this picture.

tndd8hgfswg01.jpg
[/QU
Swiss

tndd8hgfswg01.jpg

I have Irish and Canadian I could use American too I suppose although it can be expensive

Maybe Japan that could be cool

I could get American citizenship but I have no desire to do so.

Probably Canada for the health care, or some european country with great welfare and healthcare. and blondes.

Lol typical American that lets a choice like this depend on the gun laws in a country haha

As I am in Colombia right now... wouldn’t mind a citizenship here
Which part of Colombia are you in? I've been in Envigado for the past three months, such a beautiful place!

I already have nationalities out the ass. English. Welsh. German. Canadian.

How'd you get English and Welsh nationalities?

I'm chucking my British passport in if that's the case and claiming I want an English one....

And I want Greek nationality. Love the country and people. Hope to retire there.

I'm entitled to French nationality as well as British so that may be an option...

Canada and Norway. I love winter.

Back