(If)UFC in Korea Fan poster via anonymous korean fan

TKZOMBIE

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
ufc%2Bkorea.jpg

img fixed

What is the possibility of this happening(except for the KZ vs Mcgregor part)

DFW has been talking to Korean press as if it should happen anytime soon but, you know you cannot trust all the words he said.

Dong vs Maia 2

Apparently, Dong got KTFO, Maia got a nasty bone problem which will prevent him from training for long periods of time, quite possible as the first fight ended in an unexpected and undesired way.

KZ vs McGoat

Good stylistic match up I think, but never will this be in Korea. This would be in Dublin or Las Vegas at least. So count this out. I didn't make the poster.

KZ vs Stephens is more likely

If it happens

Lim vs Robert Whitacker
Kang vs Yahya
Nam vs Koch
Bang vs Joe Ellenburger
Choi vs Mark Eddieva

plz

Last edited:
Maia loses and then gets cut. After his last few fights, he deserves to get KOed by sloppy haymaker-winging DHK.

Also lol @ Maia being in a headline and McGOAT playing second fiddle. Yeah, DHK may be more of a name than KZ, but the latter gets the McGregor bump, which goes a long way.

Maia loses and then gets cut. After his last few fights, he deserves to get KOed by sloppy haymaker-winging DHK.

Even the K1 Dong? That's a little harsh

But Yes, after that bone problem, i think it is plausible

Maia is going to be out for a while. By the time he gets back, McGregor will probably be prepping for his title shot.

Maia is going to be out for a while. By the time he gets back, McGregor will probably be prepping for his title shot.

count the KZ vs McGoat part out like i said in the text, and then will it be possible?

I love that Bang fight. Ellenburger would go to sleep.

Pointless matchup, Maia would beat him again. DHK has become more exciting but if anything has regressed in terms of technique. Maia will be out for a long time either way.
Also I like KZ vs McGregor, I think Jung finishes him on the ground.

I like that poster.

It's not like every generic poster the UFC comes out with. Sometimes the fans make much better posters of their own than what the UFC puts out, it's nice to see things like this every once in a while. I wish I could use photoshop -_-

Pointless matchup, Maia would beat him again. DHK has become more exciting but if anything has regressed in terms of technique. Maia will be out for a long time either way.
Also I like KZ vs McGregor, I think Jung finishes him on the ground.

Maia has been looking like shit as of late because of "age problems" as many says.
And Maia is a BJJ style fighter with a bone problem cutting him off drills for the time being. Which is critical for a BJJ practitioner as many forget their moves.

DHK had some nasty bruise on his eye which I think is a orbital fracture. Which makes the fighter stay out of fights for 3~6 month but not out of his training. I think it is a possible matchup

Kim would get worked again. Rather them both fight someone else.

I like that poster.

It's not like every generic poster the UFC comes out with. Sometimes the fans make much better posters of their own than what the UFC puts out, it's nice to see things like this every once in a while. I wish I could use photoshop -_-

Yup, UFC should really reconsider their approach on posters. It looks all the same in the cards of late. Just two guys with a octagon behind them staring at the camera.

LAME.

But I liked the UFC 175 poster, UFC should come out with those more often.

And they need more birds

Kim would get worked again. Rather them both fight someone else.

Already explained on the text.

Maia has been not good as of late and has bone problems that will keep him off BJJ drills. Maia sucked in striking and now he is gonna suck at BJJ now.

DHK on the other hand had quick KO loss that would keep him training.

There is a possibility

count the KZ vs McGoat part out like i said in the text, and then will it be possible?

Probably not. At least not till late next year. Bone infection is a serious deal. And Maia is injury prone as is.

Maia has been looking like shit as of late because of "age problems" as many says.
And Maia is a BJJ style fighter with a bone problem cutting him off drills for the time being. Which is critical for a BJJ practitioner as many forget their moves.

DHK had some nasty bruise on his eye which I think is a orbital fracture. Which makes the fighter stay out of fights for 3~6 month but not out of his training. I think it is a possible matchup

Didn't know Dong had a fractured orbital, shit sucks. And yes, it's true Maia is getting along with age and likely in the tail end of his career - but I don't think he has been looking bad in his last few at all. The fights may have been unexciting, but they were far from poor showings. I had him beating Shields by a good margin, he put up a decent effort against Rory, winning a great first round and having a competitive third which he ultimately lost. It's hard to gauge his performance against his last opponent since I don't know much about him, but he beat him standing and grappling.

Didn't know Dong had a fractured orbital, shit sucks. And yes, it's true Maia is getting along with age and likely in the tail end of his career - but I don't think he has been looking bad in his last few at all. The fights may have been unexciting, but they were far from poor showings. I had him beating Shields by a good margin, he put up a decent effort against Rory, winning a great first round and having a competitive third which he ultimately lost. It's hard to gauge his performance against his last opponent since I don't know much about him, but he beat him standing and grappling.

Well, there is a changed Dong now. Dong now throws with bad intentions not like he did in Pearson fight. Dong has KO power like Brown gave a shit a lot of punches and elbows to brutally finish off Silva when Dong did it with a desperate chicken wing.

And Dong has been more on his Defensive wrestling now not like the old days when he had no problem off his back(which he had no chance to show). He has now learned the basics of cutting of opponents double leg grip with switch stance in Hathaway fight. I think that means something.

More Likey:
Dong vs Pyle
KZ vs Kawajiri

Well, there is a changed Dong now. Dong now throws with bad intentions not like he did in Pearson fight. Dong has KO power like Brown gave a shit a lot of punches and elbows to brutally finish off Silva when Dong did it with a desperate chicken wing.

The technical term is wingless pidgeon

Back