I think O’Malley will be back...he is still “green”

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Instead of being salty, Sean just has to “roll” with this one...

He was definitely on a “high” before this fight and a freak injury should not “crack” his confidence.

Sean’s coaches just has to be “blunt” with him about some of his methods.

This set back should put him to the back of the “line” for a bit but that will only make him hungrier.

People have been hating on Sean but his talent is definitely “dope”.

I assure you he will be back and will be “lighting up” his opponent’s soon enough.

sean-1.jpg

PS: I don’t think “Herb” as the ref helped the situation.

He was definitely on a “high” before this fight and a freak injury should not “crack” his confidence.

This set back should put him to the back of the “line” for a bit but that will only make him hungrier.

I assure you he will be back and will be “lighting up” his opponent’s soon enough.

sean-1.jpg

<mma4>

sean-1.jpg

People put too much emphasis on wins and losses. Young guys like Sean need to be reminded that there was once a young fighter who was 7-3 at 21 in the UFC, and if he lost his next fight, was guaranteed to be cut from the organisation. Did he pretend that his opponents sucked and he was unlucky? no he persevered, worked hard, won his next fight, then the next, then the next until he amassed enough wins to get a title shot against the GOAT of his division, then win the title from the GOAT before being a dominant champ in his respective division as well as one of the most respected fighters to ever compete in the UFC and currently at just 28, is already a future HOF. Sean needs to take example from a guy like that . Know who I'm talking about?

People put too much emphasis on wins and losses. Young guys like Sean need to be reminded that there was once a young fighter who was 7-3 at 21 in the UFC, and if he lost his next fight, was guaranteed to be cut from the organisation. Did he pretend that his opponents sucked and he was unlucky? no he persevered, worked hard, won his next fight, then the next, then the next until he amassed enough wins to get a title shot against the GOAT of his division, then win the title from the GOAT before being a dominant champ in his respective division as well as one of the most respected fighters to ever compete in the UFC and currently at just 28, is already a future HOF. Sean needs to take example from a guy like that . Know who I'm talking about?
You are a complete goofball.

Back