I love junk food but I hate being fat. What do I do?

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

JealousWanKangaroo-max-1mb.gif

Maybe if I fancy junk food on a day I have to make sure to starve myself up until the end of the day so then I still eat my calorie target?

I am willing to sacrifice lame regular food and comfort to be able to eat junk.

I also seem to be in the habit of eating regular food and a fair amount of healthy food often so ive got some balance already.

So eat junk food but makes sure to eat healthy food regularly, and when you do eat junk make sure you starve yourself that day so you still hit your calorie loss targets.

So how many calories in chowmein form a wetsern chinese?

Maybe if I fancy junk food on a day I have to make sure to starve myself up until the end of the day so then I still eat my calorie target?

I am willing to sacrifice lame regular food and comfort to be able to eat junk.

I also seem to be in the habit of eating regular food and a fair amount of healthy food often so ive got some balance already.

So eat junk food but makes sure to eat healthy food regularly, and when you do eat junk make sure you starve yourself that day so you still hit your calorie loss targets.

So how many calories in chowmein form a wetsern chinese?
gallery_117770_10431_11521.jpg

This is just all kinds of wrong. That exercise will never feel better than eating a hot pizza all by yourself. I do it cause I have to and I'm deadly afraid of being an old weak person but just no. Not fat ass is going to enjoy his exercise more than his pizza. The kind of person who does enjoy that more than pizza isn't a fat ass and doesn't need this message at all.

Regular and scheduled gym days and cheat days.

Honestly though I tend to take the view that the main cause of obesity isn't what people are eating for there main meals but how much snatck junk food there eating between them and how much there drinking(beer, soft drinks, etc). That's always what I look to cut out when I'm trying to lose weight and generally it does the trick.

Eating takeaway a couple of times a week isn't likely to make you fat by itself unless the rest of your lifestyle is very unhealthy.

Burn more calories than you intake. Try go eat healthier foods when you snack: I like to slice apples and dip then in peanut butter.

Eat in moderation?

Junk food would probably be even more satisfying if you only ate it every once in a while. Sounds like you have an eating disorder.

Ts. From reading your threads about depression insecurity and negative thoughts. Its safe to say that you have an obsessive worrying thought process. Seek a therapist. It will help greatly

Just get some of that diabeetus and you'll have no problem losing weight.

diabeetus-o.gif

Post a picture of your fat body while wearing only your pants, with the caption "i'm beautiful too", then loads of fatty fat fats will retwot it, and fatty magazines will write articles like "this fat boy fat posted his picture and it went viral, you'll never believe why". Then all the fattys will worship you like you were some sort of cow god. Then have some cake.

Post a picture of your fat body while wearing only your pants, with the caption "i'm beautiful too", then loads of fatty fat fats will retwot it, and fatty magazines will write articles like "this fat boy fat posted his picture and it went viral, you'll never believe why". Then all the fattys will worship you like you were some sort of cow god. Then have some cake.
You want in Dnation, turtlebuns???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loki12
Back