I have discovered...Fortnite!

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Long time FPS stallion here. Above average for sure but not elite.

BF2024 was fun but I rolled off for COD 2022 which wasn't great. Skipped COD 2023. Way too far removed from pubg to go back.

So I tried Fortnite. What. A. Hoot. I won 6 of my first 10 matches (no build) but have not been able to sustain that win rate.

Lots of fun mechanics and even though I'm about 80 matches in I'm still figuring things out.

Got Solid Snake skin last night. What a fun time.

I won 6 of my first 10 matches (no build) but have not been able to sustain that win rate.

Sorry to burst your bubble. New players to Fortnite are placed against mainly AI Bots with a small amount of other new players in their initial set of games.

Sorry to burst your bubble. New players to Fortnite are placed against mainly AI Bots with a small amount of other new players in their initial set of games.
That would explain a lot.🤭

How does one tell if it's a bot?

Nice! no builds is what renewed my interest in the game but there are definitely far better FPS’s than Fortnite rn

What is no-builds?

Does that mean you can't build forts? So it's just a straight up FPS now?

You'll learn over time. They don't react as quickly to the player. They make weird movements (often changing directions on 90-degree angles over and over). And just weird shit a human would never do unless they were really, really bad.
What is no-builds?

Does that mean you can't build forts? So it's just a straight up FPS now?
Yeah, they introduced this almost a year ago, now, I think. Maybe longer.

I still play it but I'm not a big fan of this current season. I loved the og season and the one before it.

Before og season we had augments (basically perks) and the Jedi sword which was so much fun to play with.

Welcome in. Me and my mates play regularly for fun and shit talk, it's quite a good teamwork game if you can get others you know or people on mics. Like you was an FPS guy too but was always by myself so this is better with friends and the constantly changing map, loot pool and other things

I play zero build and I win quite a lot. I had no interest in build and I never will.

the movement, I too was pulled in because of a friend we basically murdered the first 3 lobbies then after that got significantly harder, I still cant enjoy the cartoony look, but I see the appeal to other people, I like it has so many modes now like a mario kart thing and a rockband thing. I still didnt really enjoy it long term.

Back