• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am no longer a fan of Jan Blachowicz

BEATDOWNS

At The Redneck Brawl
@plutonium
Reaction score
1. Completely rolls over for Glover just a pitiful showing - he mentally quit

2. Celebrates like an asshole after Rakic suffers a freak injury an injury he did nothing to cause

3. Gives up in the fourth and fifth rounds of the Ankalaev fight a fight he had a great chance of winning after having a good second and third round. Mentally quit again, has no heart.

4. Goes out of his way to tell Joe Rogan during the post fight interview to give the belt to Ankalaev then even doubles down when Rogan asks if he thinks Ank deserves it and he nods in agreement. Only to later go on social media and play the victim acting like he was concussed when Rogan interview him.

Polish Power is overrated

This is Jan after learning that you are no longer his fan

skin-crying-single-tear-tear.gif

He's an idiot. When he said in the last UFC vlog that he destroys as many kids' snowmen each year, I thought the guy was an absolute twat.

2. Celebrates like an asshole after Rakic suffers a freak injury an injury he did nothing to cause

3. Gives up in the fourth and fifth rounds of the Ankalaev fight a fight he had a great chance of winning after having a good second and third round. Mentally quit again, has no heart.

4. Goes out of his way to tell Joe Rogan during the post fight interview to give the belt to Ankalaev then even doubles down when Rogan asks if he thinks Ank deserves it and he nods in agreement. Only to later go on social media and play the victim acting like he was concussed when Rogan interview him.

The one that really irks me is the 4th one. I was dissapointed by his showings in some fights,but dont care that he celebrated when Rakic got injured. You train 2 months and secure the bag,thats hard to hold inside.

He knew he fought well.

I don’t think he is overrated. He’s a serious challenge for anyone in the division. Actually, many posters on this forum claimed that he was very Lucky to get the belt at all. I will still tune in for every fight he’s in.

Jan is old, 40 next month, clearly at the end of a respectable career. Despite a bunch of quality wins, I doubt he ever gets another win in the Octagon. He was slow in his prime, he is really slow now. I can't see him beating any of the top guys. This is sad because the Light Heavyweights division has never been weaker.

Well seen and well said.

Thought he quit too.

Wow breaking news @BEATDOWNS changed his mind. Quick poll, does anyone care?

Nobody cares, you my friend do not matter to anyone but yourself and maybe your mom.
Happy new year dumb ass

Jan is old, 40 next month, clearly at the end of a respectable career. Despite a bunch of quality wins, I doubt he ever gets another win in the Octagon. He was slow in his prime, he is really slow now. I can't see him beating any of the top guys. This is sad because the Light Heavyweights division has never been weaker.
He literally just had competitive fights with two of the most hyped up and comers in LHW bro

He literally just had competitive fights with two of the most hyped up and comers in LHW bro

Alright Bro, both guys were far from the most hyped up-and-comers. He is 40 and looking slower than his normal slow. I'm not saying he is a scrub, I'm saying he cannot beat any of the top 5 guys moving forward.

1.) Viciously KO arrogant Rockhold

2.) Humbled arrogant Izzy

3.) Derailed another neckbeard hype train in Ankalaev (for now I guess)

Continues to silence his doubters and naysayers. Jan is ok in my book.
lol you're just pointing out people dont like izzy rockhold or hypetrains. It's more negative things about his own opponents not positive things about jan himself.

Back