Television M.O.D.O.K. Animated Series (Official Trailer; Premieres May 21)

Not sure I'll even watch it. Season 2 of JJ was the worst Netflix show by a country mile:rolleyes:

It wasn't to bad for me but I hated how her friend got powers as well and I was ready for the show to be canceled after that.

It wasn't to bad for me but I hated how her friend got powers as well and I was ready for the show to be canceled after that.

I honestly fell asleep watching it at one point. Trish is fucking annoying, the sub-plot with Trinity Lawyer dragged on forever and the Big Bad turned out to be her fucking Mom. The only decent thing about season 2 was the Kilgrave cameo. At this point I'm wishing they'd killed off Jones and given Kilgrave his own show. Evil Doctor Who would have been a fuck sight more interesting than this garbage.

I honestly fell asleep watching it at one point. Trish is fucking annoying, the sub-plot with Trinity Lawyer dragged on forever and the Big Bad turned out to be her fucking Mom. The only decent thing about season 2 was the Kilgrave cameo. At this point I'm wishing they'd killed off Jones and given Kilgrave his own show. Evil Doctor Who would have been a fuck sight more interesting than this garbage.

I always felt they shouldn't have killed Kilgrave but find a way to get rid of his powers and have him stick around with her as a teammate. Maybe just have JJ punch him so hard in the head he loses most of his memory and his powers.

You know, if Howard the Duck actually happens, I will definitely watch.

I don’t disagree, but I’ll probably watch it on principle at this point.

I'm watching it just now. Mainly because I'm on holiday and have plenty of free time. It hasn't improved any from the second season. Trish is still annoying. Jessica spends 90% of her time in Resting Bitch Face Mode. Still way too much subplot about Trinity dying. And the, "Big Bad" is a Dexter wannabe with absolutely none of the charm. He doesn't even have Superpowers:rolleyes:

I'm watching it just now. Mainly because I'm on holiday and have plenty of free time. It hasn't improved any from the second season. Trish is still annoying. Jessica spends 90% of her time in Resting Bitch Face Mode. Still way too much subplot about Trinity dying. And the, "Big Bad" is a Dexter wannabe with absolutely none of the charm. He doesn't even have Superpowers:rolleyes:
That’s all I needed to hear. I’ll take a pass.

Weird ideas all around. Hit-Monkey sounds like it could be cool.
The Offenders follows MODOK, Dazzler, Tigra, Hit Monkey and Howard the Duck as they are all forced to team up in order to save the world and certain parts of the universe.
This part is a joke right?

Heard they were doing Howard the duck . Was hoping they would do something more a long the lines of the movies that came out. I still enjoy that movie.
Yeah, i thought it was the original, so i was all about watching it.

Havent seen it since i heard it "sucked." Im usually in agreement after getting older, but ive still gotta do the research.

Back