How Conor become one of the biggest stars in UFC today ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 567183
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 567183

Honestly because i have started watching UFC two years ago so i started at UFC 226 which was featured the HW title fight between Stipe and DC

Because he can sell a fight and has an entertaining style and personality. That’s it.

r35449_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Honestly because i have started watching UFC two years ago so i started at UFC 226 which was featured the HW title fight between Stipe and DC

You need to watch his fights and fight interviews. Then watch an interview with someone like Stipe and it will all make sense.

Nothing like him had really come before.

He talked shit,and was a loudmouth but it was funny,and he had the accent to help make him more of a curiosity.
His style of fighting was just as outrageous as the way he looked,and acted,and his knockouts were highlight reel worthy.

If you are the UFC,and you see this guy,you start drooling.

Him knocking out aldo put him into legitimacy forever. Now we can never be rid of him ahahah

he talked a bunch of shit, had some good witty zingers, and went on a great run knocking out a bunch of people culminating with a quick KO of the dominant FW GOAT.

Because he is good at trash talk and Dana was doing everything he could to help him. It's a story of how mediocre talent can hit he lottery under the right circumstances.

Charisma + trash talk + a country behind you + dana behind you + keep winning

Personality, skill, drive, and a smart forward thinking business mind. For example, even in this time of lockdown and no fighters winning fight purses he is still raking it in with the like of "Proper 12".

He's white. He has an accent that American's love. He has a good look. He can talk his ass off. 20 of his 22 wins have come via stoppage. He calls his shot and backs it up. He has 5 million die hard fans in his home country. And Dana shoved the rocket ship up his ass.

Conor is the perfect storm. There are lots of guys that have *some* of these attributes, but nobody has all of them. Conor deserves his fans, thats for sure.

Because fake wrestling is really profitable and Dana was jelly of Vince

He was a tinker, and noone in UFC tinked like he tinked.

Combination of multiple factors.

Flashy style, knockout power, charismatic personality, A+ mic skills, fight anyone anywhere mentality, good looks and fashion taste.

You need to watch his fights and fight interviews. Then watch an interview with someone like Stipe and it will all make sense.
When Stipe talk i dont understand anything what he is saying

The reason why Conor 2.0 is infinite times more popular than any fighter will ever be is because he doesnt just talk the talk but also walks the walk

Back