Television HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Season 2

The twin fight scene was so stupid. Was that in the book? For a brief second I thought it was actually going to be interesting and Rhaenyra was going to get killed.

Best part of the episode was Aegon's reaction when Cole called Rhaenyra a bitch.
It's actually one of the first incidents that Martin thought up for the Dance.

Mentioned way back in the first ASOIAF book he wrote.

The showrunners giving Hugh Hammer a sympathetic narrative arc... is a interesting choice.

It's actually one of the first incidents that Martin thought up for the Dance.

Mentioned way back in the first ASOIAF book he wrote.
I thought that scene kicked ass.

I think it was effective if it made that poster think that Rhaenyra would be killed there

They whitewashed Daemon. In the books, he's ruthless and wants revenge so says "Son for a Son" and DGAF. In the episode just now, they made it seem like an accident and he only wanted Aemon.

I thought he was lying to Rhaenyra when he said it was an accident. Blood mentions that he told them a son for a son.

Maybe the most soy thing I've ever heard lmao

Child actors do not get traumatized by pretending to get killed give me a break soybeau
I don't know much about making movies or trauma, but I do have a nephew who had bad nightmares for years after my brother let him watch some horror movies too early. I would say this is plausible even if it doesn't affect all kids, but defer to your manly, manly judgement if you know better.

I thought he was lying to Rhaenyra when he said it was an accident. Blood mentions that he told them a son for a son.
Yeah aemond for Luke

But I'm sure he's fine with that outcome too

Took the heir away

Reactions: HHJ
Is she using the same whore accent as Shae from GOT?

I hate that accent hahaah.
I watched this last night, it was pretty interesting. She's hot, I bet George wanted some hawk tuah <Fedor23>

Last edited:
Yeah aemond for Luke

But I'm sure he's fine with that outcome too

Took the heir away
He knew. The scene where he's instructing Blood and Cheese on what to do, and Cheese asks "What do we do we do if we can't find Aemon?" Daemon gives a sinister look and the scene cuts off without showing us what was said. But Blood later reveals he told them "a son for a son." It was the backup plan to kill a male heir.

Seems obvious the writers did it this way to maintain suspense right up until the horrific act. If we had known going in what the backup plan was it wouldn't have had the same impact. But Daemon knew, he's full of shit about it being an accident.

Last edited:
Apparently the actor playing Cole had to turn off comments on his IG because people cant seem to tell reality from fiction
lol what? some people really take this seriously.

lol what? some people really take this seriously.
What else can it be?

" yo thats fucked up what you did how dare you. Fuckin piece of shit"

Same thing happened to the Nathan Jones in Furiosa for the :eek::eek::eek::eek: scene.

ITS A FUCKIN MOVIE

Back