• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hespecht for Nate Diaz

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Nate-Diaz-967002.jpg

Although Nate Diaz has never been the best fighter in his division he has fought some of the toughest fighters across multiple generations since winning his UFC contract on season 5 of the Ultimate Fighter.

Nate-Diaz-Dana-White-TUF-5-winner.png

Nate Diaz has fought against guys like:

Rory MacDonald
Jorge Masvidal
Rafael Dos Anjos
Benson Henderson
Anthony Pettis
Conor McGregor
Cowboy Cerrone
Takanori Gomi
Michael Johnson
Josh Thomson
Gray Maynard
Jim Miller
Melvin Guillard
Clay Guida
Marcus Davis

Nate Diaz has been one of the most entertaining characters we have seen in MMA, with his authentic personality and his antics during his fights as well as his pressure and aggressive fighting style.

tumblr_n87mdhDAKq1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

rvauajfaopj21.gif

ChiefRadiantEgret-size_restricted.gif

Nate has had 15 post fight bonuses in his UFC career, including fight of the night and performance of the night against Conor McGregor in one of the more memorable fights in recent years. As well as fight of the night in their rematch.

giphy.gif

i_7TWl.gif

17378_ex.jpg

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png

Nate Diaz has grown from coming into the game as Nick Diaz’ younger brother, to winning the ultimate fighter, to becoming one of the most entertaining veterans in mixed martial arts.

yQn7JO6.jpg

Nate Diaz did it his way since the beginning, whether you were a fan or if you rooted against him, MMA has been more entertaining with Nate Diaz around. Regardless of how you feel about Nate Diaz, at the very least you have to respek the fact that he has fought some of the toughest opponents in mixed martial arts throughout his UFC career.

Hespecht for Nate Diaz
nintchdbpict000256913405.jpg

giphy.gif

Overrated subpar cholo wannabe MMA fighter.

Hespect to Nate for only getting finished twice in the UFC despite facing a murderers row over the years.

Every once in a while @BC will pop up out of nowhere with a quality thread like this one.

Except it's always about a fighter I don't particularily like lol.

Still. Hespect.

<BC1>

Every once in a while @BC will pop up out of nowhere with a quality thread like this one.

Except it's always about a fighter I don't particularily like lol.

Still. Hespect.

<BC1>

GSP thread on the way soon

<OKC16>

Hespecht bud <BC1>

Never realized Diaz had fought so many legit opponents. That's a pretty stacked list of names.

Nate-Diaz-967002.jpg

Although Nate Diaz has never been the best fighter in his division he has fought some of the toughest fighters across multiple generations since winning his UFC contract on season 5 of the Ultimate Fighter.

Nate-Diaz-Dana-White-TUF-5-winner.png

Nate Diaz has fought against guys like:

Rory MacDonald
Jorge Masvidal
Rafael Dos Anjos
Benson Henderson
Anthony Pettis
Conor McGregor
Cowboy Cerrone
Takanori Gomi
Michael Johnson
Josh Thomson
Gray Maynard
Jim Miller
Melvin Guillard
Clay Guida
Marcus Davis

Nate Diaz has been one of the most entertaining characters we have seen in MMA, with his authentic personality and his antics during his fights as well as his pressure and aggressive fighting style.

tumblr_n87mdhDAKq1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

rvauajfaopj21.gif

ChiefRadiantEgret-size_restricted.gif

Nate has had 15 post fight bonuses in his UFC career, including fight of the night and performance of the night against Conor McGregor in one of the more memorable fights in recent years. As well as fight of the night in their rematch.

giphy.gif

i_7TWl.gif

17378_ex.jpg

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png

Nate Diaz has grown from coming into the game as Nick Diaz’ younger brother, to winning the ultimate fighter, to becoming one of the most entertaining veterans in mixed martial arts.

yQn7JO6.jpg

Nate Diaz did it his way since the beginning, whether you were a fan or if you rooted against him, MMA has been more entertaining with Nate Diaz around. Regardless of how you feel about Nate Diaz, at the very least you have to respek the fact that he has fought some of the toughest opponents in mixed martial arts throughout his UFC career.

Hespecht for Nate Diaz
nintchdbpict000256913405.jpg

Absolute warrior. Hespect

GSP thread on the way soon

<OKC16>

Hespecht bud <BC1>
<{outtahere}>

<mma4>

I always enjoy these threads regardless of the fighter, bud. I love the way you give props to a fighter without having to fighter bash another.

If people would just show clippings of Diaz' fights, that would be great.

Unfortunately, everyone wants to give this ignorant simpleton f*ck the microphone, where he loses every intelligent person on the planet the moment he speaks.

Diaz is cannon fodder. A tough, brutal dude, with enough skills to be competitive, but not enough to be champion. He is a base, lowly, figure ... a gatekeeper ... and has never been nothing more.

I'll never forgive Joe Hogan for censoring Nate at the end, he told him he couldn't talk like that on Fox and denied young Nathan the mic when he had more to say.

That is some police state sweater vest censorship and I just can't get behind it.

Hespecht Nate.

If people would just show clippings of Diaz' fights, that would be great.

Unfortunately, everyone wants to give this ignorant simpleton f*ck the microphone, where he loses every intelligent person on the planet the moment he speaks.

Diaz is cannon fodder. A tough, brutal dude, with enough skills to be competitive, but not enough to be champion. He is a base, lowly, figure ... a gatekeeper ... and has never been nothing more.

Even being a high level gatekeeper in the UFC for as long as Nate has been doing it takes something pretty special.

Awesome thread, this needed to be done. The Diaz bros will always be my favorite fighters

Back