• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Helwani haters eat crow

blaseblase

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Half the forum was calling him full of shit when he was reporting the fight was in serious doubt and the UFC was looking for replacements. They hate him so much they claimed he was making it up, even though he's as credible as they come in MMA.

He played both sides of the coin for 2 weeks. Heads he wins, tails he wins.

how was he playing both sides he was reporting that the card was in jeopardy which it was, but they thought they could fix it and the fact that they didnt announce anything for a week shows they were trying, then he said its looking really bad again, and then a day later its cancelled.

So no he was not playing both sides dumbass

anyone with a brain knew the fight was in doubt until conor walked to the octagon. he's one of the only fighters that has the ufc by the balls and not the other way around. contracts mean nothing to him.

i'm laughing at the guys who thought this drama was a ploy by the ufc to drum up sales.

how was he playing both sides he was reporting that the card was in jeopardy which it was, but they thought they could fix it and the fact that they didnt announce anything for a week shows they were trying, then he said its looking really bad again, and then a day later its cancelled.

So no he was not playing both sides dumbass
First off, he said just last week the fight was on. Wrong.

Secondly, feeling so insecure in your opinion that you are rendered to namecalling isn't the own you think it is. Projection at best.

anyone with a brain knew the fight was in doubt until conor walked to the octagon. he's one of the only fighters that has the ufc by the balls and not the other way around. contracts mean nothing to him.

i'm laughing at the guys who thought this drama was a ploy by the ufc to drum up sales.
Lol, edgelords always think they're onto something when they think the UFC is on on it. Or that literally everything and anything affecting a fight is simply "wolftickets"

First off, he said just last week the fight was on. Wrong.

Secondly, feeling so insecure in your opinion that you are rendered to namecalling isn't the own you think it is. Projection at best.

you can double down but anyone with half a brain knows Ariel has been reporting the events accurately as they unfolded. Calling me insecure isnt the own you think it is dumbass. Stop posting dumbass shit and we wont have this problem.

I mean hate on the dude all you want, he wouldnt go all in like he did here if the information wasnt accurate.

Ariel saying the fight is off and UFC aint immediatley smacking him down and refuting it? I dunno how people didnt think about this.

People only love Ariel out of spite towards Dana. Yeah sure, he is been there since the stone age with Rogan. But lets be real, he's not the most savory of personalities.
I mean this isnt about love, its about wether or not his information was valid, and any idiot could see that it was.

Motherfuckers out there going "oh maybe ufc isnt sayin anything cos theres nothin to say"

Yeah. Yeah that was it, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back