PlayStation Helldivers II

Favorable words from Shinobi on Helldivers 2 design and play loop:

Yeah, I think I found my MP game with #Helldivers2.

It has an increasingly addictive gameplay loop filled with smart design decisions. Shooting is CRUNCHY, the music accentuates everything onscreen, and there's an awesome variety of environments, discoverables and missions. And I've only scratched the surface of unlockables.

Even with MTX in place, they don't feel egregious at all. The game is generous with dishing out rewards and currencies at a good pace, further incentivizing you to keep playing. The last time I got hooked into a multiplayer experience like this was Battlefield 4. I can see myself playing this for a long time.

I can't wait to see how Arrowhead continues to evolve the game and what it looks like a year from now.

How the dive started for me.
6DF22AAFA4ECFA8ABEDFC447643FE1D3B45B3422.jpeg

How the dive ended.
13B1E003CC0812E62455991A019273C7444A2DCB.jpeg
I managed to make it to the shuttle by jumping down and running up the other ramp.

Woah WOAH WOAH

Spreading democracy and freedom isn’t invading. …Certainly aren’t spreading a “fascist agenda” either.

You’re walking down a dangerous path.. you may want to report yourself to a Democracy Officer for treason.

I've already reported him. Hopefully he will be retrained properly.
Democracy has no place for heretics and their way of life/thinking.

That new plasma shotgun seems pretty good.

I haven't unlocked it yet but picked it up from a dead team mate and used it a good portion of a mission.
i've decided that i hate it. Took myself out with it twice because i was behind a waist high rock and trying to shoot over, and it hit the rock and the splash damage instakilled me. You cant kill anything up close with it because it fucks you up, and it sucks at range because its slow and arcs.

the sickle is dope though, that thing is great.

i've decided that i hate it. Took myself out with it twice because i was behind a waist high rock and trying to shoot over, and it hit the rock and the splash damage instakilled me. You cant kill anything up close with it because it fucks you up, and it sucks at range because its slow and arcs.

the sickle is dope though, that thing is great.
Sickle is p4p

What do you mean?

The Helldivers are invading other planets bringing their fascist agenda to living beings minding their own business. The Helldivers ARE the aliens.

this post is highly offensive.

Reactions: Zer
Sickle is p4p
I have been running Rail Cannon, 500k, Eagle Cluster Bombs, and 380 Barrage with the sickly for automaton missions. It was been working really nice for me.

Whats up with that creepy av and name change? Did you lose a bet? That av is disturbing...
Have done it every year (twice each year) for the last, maybe, 5 years; it's grown to tradition. You seen the film?

FOR THE EMPE-
"checks script"
FOR SUPER EARTH

futurama-serious.gif

The ship module upgrades are a such a chore. Only managed one upgrade so far. Any missions for easy currency?

The ship module upgrades are a such a chore. Only managed one upgrade so far. Any missions for easy currency?
ive been getting into some good groups last couple sessions and we running level 7s getting 3 of the purple and maybe around 20 of the others consistently, this is on the recent bot planets where the major orders have been

ive found the big grind and limiting factor is the warbond grind, there is no way i can really wrap my head around grinding 600 more medals for the two other warbond packages after doing another 200-300 to get the things that look good or cool in the basic one

ive been getting into some good groups last couple sessions and we running level 7s getting 3 of the purple and maybe around 20 of the others consistently, this is on the recent bot planets where the major orders have been

ive found the big grind and limiting factor is the warbond grind, there is no way i can really wrap my head around grinding 600 more medals for the two other warbond packages after doing another 200-300 to get the things that look good or cool in the basic one.

I payed to unlock the warbonds. And the skull tokens are easy to get plus the major orders unlock a good amount. The ship module stuff you don't get automatically with winning the missions plus you drop them when you die.

I think I might play easy level to unlock without dying.

I payed to unlock the warbonds. And the skull tokens are easy to get plus the major orders unlock a good amount. The ship module stuff you don't get automatically with winning the missions plus you drop them when you die.

I think I might play easy level to unlock without dying.
to get the purples you have to do atleast 7 or suicide i think its called

i feel like the skull tokens are the biggest grind, i might buy another warbond once i finish the first

The super samples are a pretty bad grind, medals isn't so bad once you're playing at 7+ difficulty and the number of medals you get for each mission picks up. I've started playing at 8 and it feels like a huge jump in difficulty. Any squad I join at 7 we can clear the map and get all the samples pretty easy. Whereas at 8, it feels like a massive achievement just to clear the main objectives and find the purple samples. We usually bail to extract and ignore the side quests because it's just too hectic. I've been playing only bots recently so that probably doesn't help either, those hulks and tanks are a pain in the ass.

Back