Heights of all the current UFC champions to scale

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
YtL1X08.jpg

*stolen from reddit

Manlets arent here to take part, theyre here to take over.

<{anton}> at the 'champs' Bisping (ducking contenders) ... Woodley (lost his last fight) ... GDR (cheated to get it, ducking).

<YeahOKJen><36>

And Conor left our MMA sport right ? I mean he ain't injured and looking to fight in another sport so the fuck ?

Last edited:
Fuck the lot of you. I'm 5ft10.5" and ugly

Yoel will become mw champ and hw will be the only division not ruled by a sub 6 foot manlet.

A lot of ufc fighters add 1 or 2 extra inches on to their billed height

if youre below 6' dont have kids. please.

It's true that being a bit small in height but with a big frame is generally an advantage over a skinnier lankier fighter. Problem is when you have extreme weight cutters who are not only taller than you but also the same or bigger frame.

Being tall doesn't really have much advantage on its own. Small ones sure but nothing major. it also doesn't make that much of a difference with girls. If there's a good looking guy in shape who's 5'8 he'll be more appealing than an average 6'4 guy. Against a good looking 6'4 guy he's probably at a disadvantage but how many in shape guys with good faces do you see around? I'm tall so I know what I'm talking about.

This obsession with people's height is very interesting.

Lol, with this Bisping's super slouched pose, and Cody looking good 15 pounds heavier than Aldo, this isn't the best effort.

It's certainly harder than it seems to compile, and this attempt failed IMO.

It would be very interesting to know how accurate that is.

Thanks for posting.

Hmm no belt for Tyrone, wonder if Canor is still borrowing it. And that's racist btw

UFC has 8 midgets, now it's pumped up.

It's true that being a bit small in height but with a big frame is generally an advantage over a skinnier lankier fighter. Problem is when you have extreme weight cutters who are not only taller than you but also the same or bigger frame.

Being tall doesn't really have much advantage on its own. Small ones sure but nothing major. it also doesn't make that much of a difference with girls. If there's a good looking guy in shape who's 5'8 he'll be more appealing than an average 6'4 guy. Against a good looking 6'4 guy he's probably at a disadvantage but how many in shape guys with good faces do you see around? I'm tall so I know what I'm talking about.
Triggered! Manlet defensive script activated.

Back