Heard some moaning at my massage parlour (possible explanations?)

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I arrived at this Asian massage parlor with my wife. Another couple was finishing up so they had us sit down and wait for our couple's massage.

The areas were separated by curtains.

As we sat down and waited on our phones, I heard a woman's voice sensually whispering:

"Oooh, ahhhhhh.... ooooh... uhhhhh"

My wife and I looked at e/o like: wtf? You hearing this?

They finished up. A man and woman came out looking pleased, they paid and left. We got our massages, they were completely professional.

The girl literally sounded like she was getting f*cked, but that didn't make much sense to me.

1. It was a woman, usually guys are the pervs and the masseuses were females. 2. They were a couple, I imagine that stuff only happens with single people (particularly males). 3. Why tf would they do that if we were there? Wouldn't they wanna keep that on the low?

Was it just a woman reeeeeally enjoying her massage?

I won't be going back, but only because they pressure me for tips and I hate that.

Not to jump to conclusions but some couples are freaky.
I have been to strip clubs where married couples go together. Even though the only strippers are women.

I have been to strip clubs where married couples go together. Even though the only strippers are women.

That's true. If that's the case, I'm insulted that my wife and I weren't solicited.

tenor.gif

Surprise twist

That was the masseuse moaning

Maybe they had a threesome with the masseuse? I mean paying the masseuse for sex is kinda open secret.

try getting a massage on chaiyaphum and you will hear some weird shit lol

Maybe they had a threesome with the masseuse? I mean paying the masseuse for sex is kinda open secret.

Quit possibly, but would they be bold enough to do that with guests waiting nearby? Lol

I arrived at this Asian massage parlor with my wife.

So, you're not asian, in which case you wouldn't have mentioned that it was an "asian massage parlor".

Why did you want a massage with your wife while travelling in Asia?

Any luck with your second cousin bro?

Have u let him know how u feel about him?

Some people moan from how good the massage is. It doesn't have to be about sex.

Some people moan from how good the massage is. It doesn't have to be about sex.

Today I learned.

I could only imagine how much of a screamer she is if she'd be that loud over a mere massage.

Got it in one.

Gf and I used to go to the stripclub. I think she got wet thinking of all the hard cocks around. She was a solid gf.

Back