GSP vs Mayweather next?

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mayweather seems to be in the mood for quick money lately.
First with Connor and then with Tenshin.

GSP is kind of retired at the moment.
Not sure if GSP is still under contract with the UFC but dont think it would 100% matter since Connor was still signed with them.

Now it would be a boxing match. Mayweather obviously wouldn't fight a 170lb-185 lb MMA fighter like GSP in MMA.

How would the boxing go?

Is Mayweather considered the best boxer of all time? I think most would say yes.

However the size difference is huge(if true).

Georges%20St-Pierre.jpg

Weight: 185lb
Height: 5'11
Reach: 76 inches

VS

Floyd+Mayweather+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Shane+L39VAocAU2hl.jpg

Weight: 145lb
Height: 5'8
Reach: 72 inches

GPS via superman punch KO.

GSP isn't signing a contract that gets his ass kicked in a boxing match with Floyd Mayweather.

Can GSP superman punch or will he be fined for picking his foot up. Because boxing is elite superior and shit, can't have Floyd needing to watch hands and feet.

@Credo 1st thing that came to mind lol

Not sure if GSP is still under contract with the UFC but dont think it would 100% matter since Connor was still signed with them.

Now it would be a boxing match. Mayweather obviously wouldn't fight a 170lb-185 lb MMA fighter like GSP in MMA.

How would the boxing go?

Is Mayweather considered the best boxer of all time? I think most would say yes.

Georges%20St-Pierre.jpg

VS

GSP tapped from strikes lol

Floyd would win of course but I don't know if GSP would accept an ass whooping in front of million person even though he'll get the biggest payday he has never had in his whole life.

How would the boxing go?

Georges%20St-Pierre.jpg

VS

GSP is 5'9 and Floyd is 5'7. That being said this fight will never happen

How would the boxing go?

Georges%20St-Pierre.jpg

VS

You must be 12, right? and no, no boxing expert on the planet even has floyd in the top 5 best of all time list...I'll give him this...he is most likely the best defensive boxer of all time...I don't think there is much dispute about that fact...but simply retiring undefeated isn't all that great of an accomplisment...pretty much any boxer that has an undefeated record, could retire undefeated if they chose to...julio cesar chavez was undefeated for a very long time....he could have easily retired undefeated, but he chose to kept fighting and remain active, so he eventually got old and lost...floyd simply avoided that...

I would be more interested in Kareem Abdul Jabbar vs. Mighty Mouse in a super fight

Didn't UFC allow Conor to box in exchange for taking a significant cut of the proceeds?

Out of all the fights that GSP has ducked he would duck this fight the most

Back