Social Government Gonna Give IDs to all Illegals, but, no, not to Voters

Definitely need a government issued ID so we can actually handle them accordingly. It’s damn near impossible to verify their identification unless they’re 100% honest, which the ones we are dealing with aren’t. I wish people could see both sides more often and use critical thinking skills. The IDs help law enforcement and help move them through ICE deportation process as well.

Making this sh*t easier is the best way to actually alleviate this crisis in any meaningful way that isnt laced with isolationist nonsense. But people have to first see past their disdain for "them."

Mandatory military service. Mandatory check ins. Mandatory thank an American day. Mandatory wash my car day.

946.png

Fuck yes. Take out our garbage, clean the toilets, pick up the dog shit.

I already have valid ID's to prove who I am. A VOTER ID is an ID required to vote. And if that ID is required to be purchased, then the State is charging us to vote. That is a poll tax. BTW you sound dumb.
That's not how it works, I can't use my Driver's licence as my Health card, can't use my Bank card as my Visa, even though they're issued from the same bank. So, A VOTER ID is a ID required to vote, A DRIVER'S LICENCE is a ID required to DRIVE, A BANK CARD is a ID required to access your money, many ID's. I view it as charge for issuing the ID, not casting the ballot. BTW you still sound poor and dumb.

Everyone who has ever said, it’s too hard to get an ID for a voter ID.

Some dude that just walked to the United States from Venezuela, who’s never been in the US, doesn’t speak English and is extremely poor, probably uneducated is going to be able to manage to get an ID.

You can't register to vote without an ID dumbass.

“ Federal law requires newly registered voters to provide either a driver's license number or the last four digits of their Social Security Numbers at the time of registration.”

Back