No Spoilers Official GOD OF WAR: RAGNARÖK Discussion

Damn that last clip. Almost forgot how great that game was.

If I had to rank it, it's probably the best gaming experience I've ever had. I mean, making it out of Pools at EVO was dope as well. But for story driven narrative games, this to me was as good as it ever gets.

If I had to rank it, it's probably the best gaming experience I've ever had. I mean, making it out of Pools at EVO was dope as well. But for story driven narrative games, this to me was as good as it ever gets.

Honestly it’s so hard to rank games at this level for me. So many incredible games. I’m not sure if I would pick this or tlou 2.

Honestly it’s so hard to rank games at this level for me. So many incredible games. I’m not sure if I would pick this or tlou 2.

I haven't gotten around to TLOU2 yet. It's in my backlog so I will eventually get there. The GOW series has always been my favorite, so it holds a special place.

(not sure if posted)

Gosh, i hope so. That was such an incredibly bold move. All those bad user reviews dont have any taste, that was game of the year and rightfully so.

I love kratos. They should kill him.

How does someone not liking it mean they have no taste?

I haven't gotten around to TLOU2 yet. It's in my backlog so I will eventually get there. The GOW series has always been my favorite, so it holds a special place.

(not sure if posted)

It's a series I always wanted to play but never had a playstation to actually play it. By the time I got one the games were to old looking for me to play. I tried to get the last one before they jumped to the new format but it wasn't for me.

From the trailer.

ahcseim14yn71.jpg

I’m literally shaking with anger. Sick of this forced diversity in a completely fictional world.
Well, i am not. Just pointed that there was a second black character that a lot of people missed in the trailer.

Gosh, i hope so. That was such an incredibly bold move. All those bad user reviews dont have any taste, that was game of the year and rightfully so.

I love kratos. They should kill him.
Man I hate being reminded of how shit of a game that was. Literally plotless and pointless. You play as Ellie trying to get revenge on some idiots that we don't care about. Abbie is a shit character and they make you play as her. The whole game was a fuck-you to the fan base. Only Naughty Dogg simps enjoyed it.

Man I hate being reminded of how shit of a game that was. Literally plotless and pointless. You play as Ellie trying to get revenge on some idiots that we don't care about. Abbie is a shit character and they make you play as her. The whole game was a fuck-you to the fan base. Only Naughty Dogg simps enjoyed it.
Waaaaahhhh

Waahhhhhhh

Yall cant stop crying lol.

If you didn’t like the story cool but when you say it’s plotless you just come across as someone who has no idea what they are talking about. I would just stick to saying you hated the story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back