Media Giga Chikadze calls out Edson Barboza

Should not he been calling the guy that ACTUALLY won the fight?

<{chips}>

Meh, Giga's just talking shit/baiting when he says that he thought Ige won. Still though, that's a fucking amazing fight. Don't know who'd win tbh.

Diet Koreshkov trying to match his hype. Barboza will accept this striker invite.

That is a hell of a callout. I don't think Chikadze has earned that level of opponent yet, but I would watch the shit out of that fight.

It was the first time I saw Chikadze and I liked him. Both are long, tall kickboxers with better kicks than hands, and both like to fight at a distance. Might turn into a super boring point fight, or a Till vs Wonderboy tactical fight, but I'd watch.

Did someone tell Giga to be like Colby Covington or something? seems like a massive arse hole.
on the list of people I want to see get Askrend.

<{chips}>

Right lol. But we both know he wouldn't get the Ige fight and Edsons a big name at least in relation to Giga's ranking. Giga doesn't really deserve either of them but it'd be a fun fight. I don't think Giga has the power to take Edson out or out of his game or the pressure style that is often effective vs Edson. I know you were just saying, that does sound silly haha, i'm just blabbing.

Barboza's striking is dangerous enough to get Chikadze to put up his guard and then Barboza can secure the rounds with superior grappling.

It was the first time I saw Chikadze and I liked him. Both are long, tall kickboxers with better kicks than hands, and both like to fight at a distance. Might turn into a super boring point fight, or a Till vs Wonderboy tactical fight, but I'd watch.
Agree.gif

thought you said giga chad

gigachad.jpg

qFtnEPp2pvk37bnISQRXeHd1HOJ4E3c_voZzm3A7NMc.png

9b7bc80097179ffac4f41230785550d7.jpg

a07.jpg

Great way to lose fans !
Call a guy out who “lost” 3 in a row while saying you won 3 in a row and also let us know you are completely blind and retarded (saying Ige won) at the same time
Also lol, didn’t know he was striker

<{chips}>

No it's actually a smart callout. Ige just beat the guy who was a top 10 LW prior to the fight & will be primed for a top 10 opponent next in the BW division. Giga is relatively new to the company and has two of his 3 wins in the UFC by split decision. I think it actually makes for a fun fight because both are high level strikers.

Giga should try finishing someone in the UFC first.

Back