GIF Avatars are now working (Upgrade Update)

Ok, I'm retarded.
There's no "avatar" option like before.

There is a long list of suggestions, bugs to be fixed, things that would like to be reverted back etc. that the staff and admins have already addressed. It's in the hands of the tech and have been working on it daily.

We let multiple and redundant reaction threads ride in the heavies for more than a week so we can determine the issues that are frequently mentioned/being mentioned and they're not being ignored. Just in the waiting line of the other top priorities.

As of the Monday upgrade, the ads for plats are now removed (one of the most mentioned issues), the email notification if someone sends you a PM while you're away is fixed, GIF avatars are back, search function in threads (yes you can now filter user's posts in threads) is fixed. I don't think we're stepping back. If anything, we're taking 2 steps forward and maybe 1 step backwards. But in time we'll get there.
I had a death in the family and wasn't around much the week of the upgrade or last week . . . so I guess I missed most of the "official" complaints threads.

Back