Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

I'm sorry I'll be sure to speak in 100% literal terms from now on. I forgot i was talking to a 2 year old who can't grasp the concept of metaphors.
Or you could just not overexaggerate and talk in superlatives like a high school teenager girl on Instagram on her period.

Or you could just not overexaggerate and talk in superlatives like a high school teenager girl on Instagram on her period.
Or I could talk how I want and vary it up as much as I want, because I don't care that some random asshole on an internet forum is trying to dictate how I communicate <Lmaoo>

Yeah me too.

But only in principle....obviously Vitali was a killer
Would be more OK with him being mandatory. I mean, what if they hadn't been able to make a deal on the Sam Peter fight?

Would be more OK with him being mandatory. I mean, what if they hadn't been able to make a deal on the Sam Peter fight?
Well then Peter would get stripped if they couldn't get a deal done with the mandatory

Or I could talk how I want and vary it up as much as I want, because I don't care that some random asshole on an internet forum is trying to dictate how I communicate <Lmaoo>
Or you could act normal and not be a hypocrite by trying to call out and dictate what comes out of other's mouth. Says the tard who had a problem with somebody say "meh" lmao

Or you could act normal and not be a hypocrite by trying to call out and dictate what comes out of other's mouth. Says the tard who had a problem with somebody say "meh" lmao
Calling out stupid posts is a good time. Not sure why you have a problem with that tbh. If nobody called out stupid posts then nobody would ever respond to you.

NO YOU

WHAT? NO...NO, NO THAT'S NOT ACTUALLY WHAT I SAID

NO YOU SAID THAT HYPOCRIT

Calling out stupid posts is a good time. Not sure why you have a problem with that tbh. If nobody called out stupid posts then nobody would ever respond to you.
Oh trust me I do enjoy calling out the stupid nonsense you and your gang spews.
That's not 100% true though. You also enjoy responding to my post with homosexual innuendos at times. But I dont judge you for that.

Oh trust me I do enjoy calling out the stupid nonsense you and your gang spews.
That's not 100% true though. You also enjoy responding to my post with homosexual innuendos at times. But I dont judge you for that.
My gang? I'm not Gary Glitter.

Only 'cause you secretly like it.

Um....because aj is tied up

You're not this dense
You'd think Chisora vs Usyk was a shit fight especially since it's Usyk's 2nd fight as a HW but I bet we'll all be watching including Seano. And he's dense when it suit's his narrative.

Last edited:
Anyone here interested in a MMA fight between @aries vs. @WklySportsMemes ?

May 2nd on the undercard of Canelo vs. BJS. Order DAZN right now to watch live.
Special guest referee is going to be @Seano

If you have to go to the toilet during the event, please leave at least 1$ for the lavatory attendant @Yacob

You are a cry baby. Your bias and hypocrisy has been quoted and pointed out countless times only for you to blantly ignore it, change the subject or then name call because your feelings are hurt.
The lack of self awareness <Lmaoo>

Name one thing I'm bias or hypocritical about.
Bonus points if you can do it without being a sarcastic drama queen.
You've literally done this a couple pages ago
Lol at you calling somebody dumb in a thread with EVERYONE making fun of your silly argumentative rage posts.
Once again nobody cares about the world according to you and your made up on the fly justifications for your hypocrisy.
10-8 @Seano

FYI can you guys please stop misusing the words Everone/Everybody and nobody. Please and THnX

What are you fucking on you couldn't even read one paragraph earlier!?? It was too long for you lol
Might as well just leave it now, dude. It's obvious to anyone reading at this point. No point risking yourself getting another yellow card.

Back