Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

You act like he petitioned high and low on a grassroots movement

Dude it's WBO policy
Usyk didn't earn his shot at the WBO title but like you said it's their own policy. He played by the rules, filed a petition, and was designated their mandatory heavyweight challenger. We also have a copy of the WBO's resolution in full explaining why Usyk qualifies for a shot at their title.
WBOResolution1.png

The rest is here -> WBO Championship Committee Resolution – Designation Of Mr. Oleksandr Usyk As Mandatory Challenger In The WBO Heavyweight Division

But what you're too dumb to notice is that Seano hasn't actually admitted any bias, he apparently is totally unbiased. I don't care if someone is biased if they are open about it. At least then you know what you are dealing with.
Lol at you calling somebody dumb in a thread with EVERYONE making fun of your silly argumentative rage posts.
Once again nobody cares about the world according to you and your made up on the fly justifications for your hypocrisy.
10-8 @Seano

Like I said, context matters. I think if a guy asks for and actually gets a number 1 ranking, never even having fought at the weight, then he should test himself. Not sit back waiting for titles to become vacant, fighting no hopers.
If he were just some guy coming up in weight, then it would be fine. But by getting that number 1 ranking, he fucks shit all up if he should happen to get upset by Chisora.
I guess those questions were too hard for you to answer. I'll make sure to dumb them down next time for you.

So it's a bad thing that he's testing himself at heavyweight before going right in against AJ despite the WBO ruling?

Never heard someone complain about something like that before but congrats on the unique take.

Dude it's WBO policy
Only if he petitions the WBO for the ranking, which he did. Whats the point of putting guys who have been fighting for the rank in line behind a guy who isn't going to fight for the title?

Only if he petitions the WBO for the ranking, which he did. Whats the point of putting guys who have been fighting for the rank in line behind a guy who isn't going to fight for the title?
None of the guys in line are fighting for it either Einstein....he's technically defending ibf vs Pulev

I think he later responded with a Meh. But Meh in a positive way!
I responded with the same answer I responded with here.
Why demand to be mandatory challenger but fight Chisora?

I responded with the same answer I responded with here.
Why demand to be mandatory challenger but fight Chisora?
Um....because aj is tied up

You're not this dense

He filed a petition and mailed it in. It was a filled out piece of paper not a long talk on the phone to try and persuade the WBO into giving him a title shot. Many top fighters have taken advantage of that clause which allows them to be installed as a body's mandatory challenger in another division after previously vacating. Canelo just got it after beating Kovalev and he can now pick and choose the division he wants a shot in for the WBO title. Let's stop pretending like Usyk is some super privileged individual. That's been their policy for many years.

He filed a petition and mailed it in. It was a filled out piece of paper not a long talk on the phone to try and persuade the WBO into giving him a title shot. Many top fighters have taken advantage of that clause which allows them to be installed as a body's mandatory challenger in another division after previously vacating. Canelo just got it after beating Kovalev and he can now pick and choose the division he wants a shot in for the WBO title. Let's stop pretending like Usyk is some super privileged individual. That's been their policy for many years.
Isn't Mikey still technically like emeritus at 135 or something?

Now that to me is a little ridiculous
It is but I'm not sure anymore. I just checked the WBC rankings on their website and they have Haney listed as their Champion in Recess. Mikey was named their Emeritus Champion which is the same thing but he isn't listed on their site any longer.

It is but I'm not sure anymore. I just checked the WBC rankings on their website and they have Haney listed as their Champion in Recess. Mikey was named their Emeritus Champion which is the same thing but he isn't listed on their site any longer.
It could perhaps expire after like a year or something

I still believe Wilder is going to get out of this with an "injury"

i can see him doing 1 or 2 tune ups before a rematch. plus the fight will most likely get delayed
What makes you think that? Wilder doesn't have a history of doing stuff like that.

I think Wilder's ego is too big to not take the immediate rematch.

Now that to me is a little ridiculous
ITs just a strategy the alphabet orgs have to hand out as many belts as possible, same as the policy that made Usyk number 1. More belts = more potential sanctioning fees.

ITs just a strategy the alphabet orgs have to hand out as many belts as possible, same as the policy that made Usyk number 1. More belts = more potential sanctioning fees.
It doesn't create a belt.

Emeritus isn't a champion....it's Champion Emeritus....

So do you love the fight or do you think it's meh? Just wondering in case you change your mind again.

Well seeing as you think he's a let down and not going to be a great heavyweight then why should him v Chisora be a mismatch?

Irrelevant what I think, but since you asked I think it'll be closer than you're making it out to be. You should make a Sherdog poll and use it as evidence if you're so concerned about what other people think.
Meh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back