Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

Thanks.....the purse split was agreed in the contract already as was the 30 days to enact it

Wilder is a glutton for punishment.

I think Fury will take the rematch and the big payday.

looks like his management have no faith in his ability and are cashing him out

It seems a pointless rematch but if its in July thats not so bad I guess. What would really suck is if we had to wait another 15 months like between the first two and in between neither guy did much of note.

Wilder always has a puncher chance. But against Fury it seems to be a slimmer one than vs anybody else. I think he should at least come in at a lower weight this time. That 231 didnt seem to do anything for him, his punching power comes mostly from speed and snap. Fury can carry weight a lot better.

looks like his management have no faith in his ability and are cashing him out

My memory might be a little off but wasnt it just before the 3 fight deal was made Finkel was saying Wilder will get an even bigger offer than the DAZN one for AJ/Wilder in a year? this Fury stuff was obviously part of that strategy and boy has it fucked up royally.

I think he should at least come in at a lower weight this time. That 231 didnt seem to do r.

he gained weight waay too fast and that was his mistake, but weight was not the reason why he lost.

Wilder was 208 lbs (fight night weight) vs Fury … if he Comes that light … he is ded.

Maybe it was just a bad night.

Bad decision imo

Wilder doesn't actually know how to beat Fury, you can't plan on just KO'ing a guy this is boxing and boxing wins fights. Wilder got taught a lesson in the first fight on how to box and other than the miracle knockdown was just bullied.

The second fight speaks for itself. He looks confused and annoyed when he is in there with Tyson and Tyson is getting better.

We deserve AJ vs. Fury now. Maybe not you yanks but here in England this is our fight, these are our two guys who have taken over the boxing world and it's what we deserve.

AJ vs. Fury 80,000 seater in Wembley, both guys on home soil, craziest fans in the world the brits. That's the fight hope happens now.

If the rematch needs to happen, i would love it to be in England....

Why is he scared to fight in UK?

Anyone else struggling to get very excited about this?

Back