• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fruit of the Loom logo

MWB1982

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
mandela-effect-makes-you-remember-a-cornucopia-on-fruit-of-the-loom-logo-that-was-never-there.jpg

I don't believe in the Mandella Effect but this one really got me. One of those logos is correct and apparently the one I've always remembered seeing is wrong.

It's Berenstein/Berenstain Bears level of fuckery going on. This one has me wondering if I died in 2012 and woke up in an alternate dimension or time line or something.

The logo on the left is wrong. There was never a cornucopia in the Fruit of the Loom logo in this reality. The correct logo is the pile of fruit. I'm calling bullshit on that.

Last edited:
Fascinating... Im with you Cornucopia on left is what I remember too.

Apparently never had it
fruit-of-the-loom-logo-evolution.jpg

I will admit this one got me, I really seem to recall the Cornucopia from an earlier version from my childhood. I had to google this one myself I was so convinced. Well I guess that the logo confirms confirms it, reality is a sham.

Same here. With the leaves brown I can see the mix up. But I still think there is a glitch in the Matrix.

They’re very similar, I don’t think it’s even a little strange that you’d have that level of uncertainty around a logo for an underwear brand.

Many of you are not old enough for this to effect you because Moonraker came out in 1979, but I cannot get over Dolly not having braces. It messes with my mind more than any other Mandela Effect.

OIP.iQa1E_gc-zsP2rZFizU2EQHaEK

You guys just have bad memories, doesn't mean it's some phenomenon.

Back