Rumored Fight purses for last weekends UFC & Boxing events

I can't imagine cutting myself a 6 million dollar check to get in a boxing ring, flap my arms about like an angry bird, and then throw terrible overhands that inevitably miss just so I get the chance to legally hug on a handsome guy like Tommy.

Part of me feels like they screwed up on some decimal points when typing the UFC payouts

If that Yusuff payout is legit, good for him. Wouldn't have imagined he was making anywhere near that amount.

It's a shocker, really. The most popular dudes gets paid the most. Who would have thought?

The whole show was massively sponsored by PRIME.
KSI owns a small percentage of prime.
So he makes a lot more money from that event long time
Actually both events were sponsored by Prime. lol

That's one of those sites that just make shit up and it says estimated payouts not actual payouts so it really has no fucking clue.

It's so fucking sad that the boxing representatives are these "youtuber personalities" and whatever else attracts views. It's so sad and desperate how things must be in that sport for that to be their biggest fight this weekend. UFC just had a regular event with 2 contenders in the main event. UFC used to be the freakshow, now it's the other way around. Seems like the sport is a lot more stable than boxing right now that need these freakshow circus fights to gather any attention. Crazy to think about this 15 years ago

You always do the same threads. You post Canelo's purse, compare it to Usman's purse and leave it there trying to imply that boxing is superior because of that. It's like an inferiority complex. No MMA fan is trying to troll people on boxing forums comparing the revenue of UFC and Top Rank or anything like that. They don't care do do that, some even enjoy boxing, they don't see boxing as a threat. It's only in Sherdog that you see some boxing fans with their insecurities thrying to have like a "PS5 vs Xbox war" with MMA fans.
<{hughesimpress}>

It's so fucking sad that the boxing representatives are these "youtuber personalities" and whatever else attracts views. It's so sad and desperate how things must be in that sport for that to be their biggest fight this weekend. UFC just had a regular event with 2 contenders in the main event. UFC used to be the freakshow, now it's the other way around. Seems like the sport is a lot more stable than boxing right now that need these freakshow circus fights to gather any attention. Crazy to think about this 15 years ago

Nope. Boxing is just fine, there’s a lot of elite level fighters like Canelo, Tank, Crawford etc who are doing great PPV numbers and making bank. This is actually more embarrassing for the UFC. Low level circus boxing matches are more popular and lucrative than a fringe sport like MMA. It explains why all these MMA guys are clamouring for Boxing matches.

Nope. Boxing is just fine, there’s a lot of elite level fighters like Canelo, Tank, Crawford etc who are doing great PPV numbers and making bank. This is actually more embarrassing for the UFC. Low level circus boxing matches are more popular and lucrative than a fringe sport like MMA. It explains why all these MMA guys are clamouring for Boxing matches.
I was trolling there. I only wrote that to see if I could get you to come out swinging to "defend boxing". Which is what you are trying to do to MMA fans on this thread. I don't care about your little "boxing vs MMA war" lol.

<Wendy2>

Enjoy your sport, I will enjoy mine.
<GinJuice>

Did Crawford make what KSI just made in any fight before Spence?

Damn, so Yusuff whose biggest win is Caceres gets almost $400k? I've been an MMA fan for a long time and it feels weird when these random dudes get these big paydays, ten years ago and I would be surprised if he made $20k. Good for him though, but one would think Barboza should be earning 2-3 times that of Yusuff.

Back