Resolved Fight Finder link & home page

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to access the Fight Finder directly, and the "Home" link just links to the Forums home page and not the Sherdog home page. So I have to click the news link on the top row, then go to Fight Finder. Is this something that's still being worked on?

I can't figure out how to access the Fight Finder directly, and the "Home" link just links to the Forums home page and not the Sherdog home page. So I have to click the news link on the top row, then go to Fight Finder. Is this something that's still being worked on?
I think News > Fight Finder is the intended navigation right now. What would be something you'd like to see rather? Fight Finder access directly from the board as, say, a right-side widget to search the database?

I think News > Fight Finder is the intended navigation right now. What would be something you'd like to see rather? Fight Finder access directly from the board as, say, a right-side widget to search the database?

Just a direct way to it. Even the Sherdog logo on the top left side of the page links back the forums instead of just sherdog.com

Mission complete, T.

Page-top left logo now takes you directly to our homepage for News and Fight Finder widget.

I hope this improves your board experience! Thanks again for your almost 11 years of membership with us; you are appreciated.

@TITS

Back