***Guilty*** Felix Verdejo charged for the killing of his mistress

@mozfonky is saying that you can be a good person but trust in a person can drive you mad and cause you to do terrible things. I think hes just talking in jest and not about this situation in particularly.

@mozfonky is saying that you can be a good person but trust in a person can drive you mad and cause you to do terrible things. I think hes just talking in jest and not about this situation in particularly.

Agree somewhat. You can't do what he did and be a good person. Getting pissed off and losing your temper doesn't equate to killing someone and your unborn child.

Anyone else thinking his wife played a huge role in this? Sorry if already mentioned...

Edit. Someone already answered. No state jail in PR
Yes sir.... there are more than 10 jails in the island, that are ran by the state or the local government. And there is 1 federal prison, where Verdejo is sitting

This are the rumors that she and her dad (an apparent drug lord in PR) put pressure to commit the crimes.... to what degree? Who knows
Man, this is like a one of those murder tv shows, so much drama involved, if it is true, what a fucking idiot, he got played like a fool and is now going to pay with his life while his wife will move on.

I also read that the victim’s family did not approve of their daughter dating Verdejo and demanded she did not acquaint herself with him

View attachment 851901

Verdejo just surrender to the US Federal Authorities.... he Faces the death Penalty if found guilty

Since I'm European I'm not that well versed in US law. He surrendered to federal authorities, but he faces the death penalty potentially. This is because of state laws, right? And that's according to where the crime took place or does it transfer to your home state?

Got a real Edwin Valero feel here.

I hope not, but I think they are looking for a body"

To be fair, Edwin was a better boxer, and he didn't kill no unborn child. Plus he admitted his crimes. I don't know if he really killed himself or not I guess though.

Since I'm European I'm not that well versed in US law. He surrendered to federal authorities, but he faces the death penalty potentially. This is because of state laws, right? And that's according to where the crime took place or does it transfer to your home state?

I don't know bud, but when you kill a woman and YOUR own unborn child, I'm not sure if you have the right to complain about having a book thrown at you.

I don't know bud, but when you kill a woman and YOUR own unborn child, I'm not sure if you have the right to complain about having a book thrown at you.

What does that have to do with anything I said though? I was just asking a question about how US prosecution works here, 'bud'.

Puerto Rico is part of the USA. If a federal crime is committed. Since there is presence from USA authorities in the island. They oversee the case. The local government can process additional charges but a person cannot be charged for the same crimes on both ends.

Hmm, I wonder how much CTE played a role in this.

Back