Movies F9 (New Trailer Brings Fast & Furious Crew to Space)

If you have seen F9, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
He'll be Dom's dad, back from the dead to help the family use their racing skills against a minor demon escaped from Hell.
Nah, theyre not quite there yet, that'll be FF13

You can technically parachute a muscle car out of a plane. It probably requires far more preparation than what we saw in the movie, but its within the realm of physical possibility.

There is absolutely no physical circumstance where the highway catch could happen, and even if it could, no human being would survive the impact afterward.

Yup.

It is basically a superhero movie now.

Ys somehow they have kept their crowd despite going so far beyond the absurd.

This was why the SUperhero genre took off. It was the extension of all the Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, etc going further and further in amping up the action to a point where it simply strained credulity to even pretend a normal human without some type of enhancement could achieve it. Thus we need Superhero or Aliens for the next level of action.

This was my jump the shark moment.

worstcgi-bond225jez.gif

giphy.gif

Update: August 19, 2019

Michael Rooker Joins Vin Diesel and John Cena in FAST & FURIOUS 9

GhCernt.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy star Michael Rooker is joining Fast & Furious 9. Rooker will be playing Buddy, a small role in the latest installment in Universal's car-centric series.

Rooker will join a cast that includes franchise newcomer John Cena, as well as returning stars Vin Diesel, Charlize Theron, Michelle Rodriguez and Helen Mirren, among others.

Justin Lin is directing from a screenplay by Dan Casey. Fast 9 is due out May 22, 2020.

Rooker was last in theaters in the superhero horror Brightburn, and will next be seen in Blumhouse's Fantasy Island movie and Paramount's adventure film Monster Problems.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-rooker-joins-fast-furious-9-1233011

I dig this. I've always been a fan of Rooker, he is somehow simultaneously likeable and hateable.

They can keep this dumpster fire as long as vin diesel wants I suppose

I lost it after the 6th. The highway catch was too fuckin stupid.

For me it was when they drove out of one Skyscraper into another, then did it again. So fucking ridiculous. I laughed the whole time though.

Nobody's ever really gone.

I haven't even had a chance to bust out a Han Yolo gag wtf

I can't believe these garbage films are still being made. This undoubtedly proves how trashy and moronic America's population is.

I can't believe these garbage films are still being made. This undoubtedly proves how trashy and moronic America's population is.
Are you under the impression that these movies don't make 100's of millions of dollars internationally?

With all the spin offs, is it possible we may get Han, solo?

If they had already jumped then shark. What is beyond that?

You have letty fighting like a prime buakaw taking out dudes tree times her size. And then it looks like someone is riding on top of a car when another car seems to slap them? They either punched it out the way or they jumped out the way. Dom timing the bridge so he can slingshot towards the plane? Gtfo

I'm gonna skip this one. I didn't mind the one where they had to cgi Paul Walker. But the one after that wasn't good, and this one looks even worse.

Back