Movies F9 (New Trailer Brings Fast & Furious Crew to Space)

If you have seen F9, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
As opposed to Vin Diesel who acts if this is The Godfather or some sort of ground breaking franchise.

giphy.webp

source.gif

I'm guessing John Cena's character is going to be a carbon copy of The Rock's character.

Don't know if I can take Cena seriously. I used to watch WWE back when he was a super stale babyface Vince kept trying to shove down everyone's throats and they had to mute the Cuck Fena chants on the TV broadcast.

Oh well, at least when this one underperforms due to absence of Rock (and Statham) they can blame Cena!

Is Jordana Brewster known for literally anything else besides F&F? LOL I think it's funny all the cast has gone on to do other things and she's been left in the dust. Pun not intended.
DEBS.

That’s all I got.

What about the 7th where they parachute muscle cars out of planes?

That’s why fans keep coming back, to see more outrageous stuff they’ve never seen before.

I lost it after the 6th. The highway catch was too fuckin stupid.

What about the 7th where they parachute muscle cars out of planes?

That’s why fans keep coming back, to see more outrageous stuff they’ve never seen before.

You can technically parachute a muscle car out of a plane. It probably requires far more preparation than what we saw in the movie, but its within the realm of physical possibility.

There is absolutely no physical circumstance where the highway catch could happen, and even if it could, no human being would survive the impact afterward.

You can technically parachute a muscle car out of a plane. It probably requires far more preparation than what we saw in the movie, but its within the realm of physical possibility.

There is absolutely no physical circumstance where the highway catch could happen, and even if it could, no human being would survive the impact afterward.
Yup.

It is basically a superhero movie now.

Too many Fast and Furiousses

They need to slow down
They need to make a "Speed Limit and Irritated" film to make up for all the speed and anger that came from the Fast and Furious films.

So a FnF movie missing the 2 best current characters ...... I do think Cena is underrated hes not terrible but really ....... pass

I lost it after the 6th. The highway catch was too fuckin stupid.

Yes, it began to be just flat out ridiculous. I was actually hoping the other Vietnamese thug, (Lance?) from the first movie might make an appearance assisting the bad guys, and they could just bring everything around full circle...

.... but, no.

Update: August 19, 2019

Michael Rooker Joins Vin Diesel and John Cena in FAST & FURIOUS 9

GhCernt.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy star Michael Rooker is joining Fast & Furious 9. Rooker will be playing Buddy, a small role in the latest installment in Universal's car-centric series.

Rooker will join a cast that includes franchise newcomer John Cena, as well as returning stars Vin Diesel, Charlize Theron, Michelle Rodriguez and Helen Mirren, among others.

Justin Lin is directing from a screenplay by Dan Casey. Fast 9 is due out May 22, 2020.

Rooker was last in theaters in the superhero horror Brightburn, and will next be seen in Blumhouse's Fantasy Island movie and Paramount's adventure film Monster Problems.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-rooker-joins-fast-furious-9-1233011

Okay good for him.. so a new paycheck I guess. Maybe he will be teaming up with Francis :D

Still love these movies. They dumb but I go into it with that mindset and have fun. Cast is big as hell for this one though. No idea how they fit them all. Maybe Rooker just has a small part. Assume Theron is a bad guy again, but would need another big bad. Maybe Cena or Rooker?

Back