***Family Vacation to Japan - suggestions welcome***

In Hiroshima there is the Peace Park/WW2 Museum and Hiroshima Castle. I would imagine both can be done on the same day

can anyone recommend a good tour via youtube?
I watched a few and liked ones by Jennifer Julien(?) formerly on NHK World and TheNatasha(?) on Akihabara. Don't remember the names for sure. Their vids aren't just video. They talk a lot and give lots of insight.

I have always wanted to go. The other day I just randomly priced out tickets and hotel
and the cost for a family of 5 was $15,000.
That is not going to happen. I figured it would be pretty expensive but damn.

Hated japan when i was there but for some reason would like to go back

Hated japan when i was there but for some reason would like to go back
What did you hate about it?

The only thing I'm hating about it right now, is when I try to browse on espn mobile it's forcing me to go to espn global edition, which has too much divegrass (soccer) coverage

I can't seem to get the north American edition of the site

Harajuku at night is neat. Just walk around and see all the interesting personalities.

My only issue with Japan is not enough quality meat (aside from sea food). Other than that, I loved the Japanese work ethic. Everyone there does their job to the best of their ability, no matter the job.

The Aquarium is cool for the whale sharks.

Last edited:
What did you hate about it?

The only thing I'm hating about it right now, is when I try to browse on espn mobile it's forcing me to go to espn global edition, which has too much divegrass (soccer) coverage

I can't seem to get the north American edition of the site
RIP to SBBC Fantasy

I heard that in Japan they don't consider banging prostitutes cheating, so go tell your wife that it is cool if you do

Back