:eek::eek::eek: alert!!! Tak's pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 20 bucks saying that AK's man has testicles smaller than peanut M&M's. Take the bet foreigners, that's like a month's salary to you if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Katarina Lovely
I got 20 bucks saying that AK's man has testicles smaller than peanut M&M's. Take the bet foreigners, that's like a month's salary to you if I'm wrong.

Ouch....

Katarina with a devastating right hook...

I've been told I look like a :eek::eek::eek: - I will take some of the brunt of the heat placed on Tak. Tak, this is for you my man. We Azn's gotta stick together.

MagicMan.jpg

roid rage agogo. that's a bet I wouldn't be willing to take. Not in the least because it would have to be verified.

Originally posted by UpYOURS
I look like a gigolo next to your baby then

Yeah he's real big but the he's been training for 16 years, doesn't smoke, drink take drugs. Trains 3 - 4 hours a day, keeps his diets etc. Fights as well

Kat - you owe me then 'cause he doesn't do steriods, thats all naturral

Originally posted by Magic Man
I've been told I look like a :eek::eek::eek: - I will take some of the brunt of the heat placed on Tak. Tak, this is for you my man. We Azn's gotta stick together.

MagicMan.jpg

You have waist small... kind of like a woman. Me like.

My wife can spot a man's weaknesses a mile away. The only weakness I had was that of the heart, so she fell in love with me. PWN3d!!!1 :(

Another pic of AK's wet dream

MagicMan.jpg

you're cute

you guys are obsessed with riods. Umm hello like spend half you life working at it and you'd look like that without riods.

You have waist small... kind of like a woman. Me like.

Wife, can we have a threesome with Teresa?

Multisexy.jpg

Hey !!
It's like me but Azn type !!
MM we're cross race twins !!

Are you like 80kgs ?

this is you? i'm kinda disappointed right now :(

Originally posted by UpYOURS
Hey !!
It's like me but Azn type !!
MM we're cross race twins !!

Are you like 80kgs ?

I'm 65kg, 5' 7".

Originally posted by RotteVis
I always imagined he looked like this

chinese_boy.gif

I bet that lil motherfucker would kung fu your ass up and down the Eiffel tower.

Originally posted by RotteVis
I always imagined he looked like this
i thought MM was a complete nerdy looking serial killer type guy. all those pics and stuff, you know.
but he looks so... normal. he looks like he's actually training!
wtf!? my world view has been shattered :(

I'm 65kg, 5' 7".

Well well I got the same shape .. But 2 side bigger then !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back